Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Iranian bodybuilder known as The Persian Hercules

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Lots of monsters coming from Iran...... but I don't get the hype on this guy. They billed him as a powerlifter but he's never competed anywhere that posted results and the one article that quoted a weight lifted was laughably light and probably a misquote. Now they're calling him a bodybuilder but he's fatter than me ( and I'm a SHW powerlifter).... he's just a big gym rat as far as I can tell. Good for him if he's happy, but it doesn't sit right with me to call people competitors at things they haven't ever competed at. Not his fault, just a media thing in general.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Keep an eye on Iranian weightlifters at Rio . Sohrab Moradi just came out of retirement and unofficially broke Ilya's 94 kg C&J record at selection trials .

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I hate when they refer guys like him as "bodybuilders", he is no bodybuilder....

Neither are 95% of the guys on the boards. Just because you lift weights and have a lower BF % does not make you a "bodybuilder." If you don't step on stage in a speedo you are just another gym rat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic