Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin/Ipamorelin vs HgH

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have used HGH and Peptides extensively back in the day when we were at UMASS. Post cancer I've stayed away for what I thought were obvious reasons. Thoughts?

This is something that has made me hesitant as well. I'm a cancer survivor too. Are you experimenting with peptides instead? I thought about just doing a low dose maintenance type of cruise as I am 48. Something like 2-3 iu's.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
This is something that has made me hesitant as well. I'm a cancer survivor too. Are you experimenting with peptides instead? I thought about just doing a low dose maintenance type of cruise as I am 48. Something like 2-3 iu's.
I'm not and haven't considered anything growth related since my diagnosis to include peptides..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've decided to go ahead and do sermorelin/ipamorelin my wife and I are going to do 250 microgram shots. I am going to do three a day morning noon and night she is going to do two a day morning and night.

We are going to give this a fair shake for the next 3 to 6 months and see how things go. For us we stay pretty lean but would sure love to have a little advantage to get off a little bit more body fat. Any muscle gains of course is a plus also. I'm hoping for more body fat loss and collagen production which I think this is supposed to help with also.

From what I read dosage up to 300 micrograms three times a day is the best or highest amount I guess should say. It was easier for me to calculate 250 per dose so I don't think I'm cheating myself too much. But also making it last a little bit longer because it's not going to be cheap overall.

I want to give this a try first and see how it goes if not I'll switch over to GH but I was hoping to use this to stimulate the release of my own growth hormone and see better results.

Do these have to be done sub q or can they be done I am or does it matter any thoughts?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I've decided to go ahead and do sermorelin/ipamorelin my wife and I are going to do 250 microgram shots. I am going to do three a day morning noon and night she is going to do two a day morning and night.

We are going to give this a fair shake for the next 3 to 6 months and see how things go. For us we stay pretty lean but would sure love to have a little advantage to get off a little bit more body fat. Any muscle gains of course is a plus also. I'm hoping for more body fat loss and collagen production which I think this is supposed to help with also.

From what I read dosage up to 300 micrograms three times a day is the best or highest amount I guess should say. It was easier for me to calculate 250 per dose so I don't think I'm cheating myself too much. But also making it last a little bit longer because it's not going to be cheap overall.

I want to give this a try first and see how it goes if not I'll switch over to GH but I was hoping to use this to stimulate the release of my own growth hormone and see better results.

Do these have to be done sub q or can they be done I am or does it matter any thoughts?

You can go sub q or IM. Doesn't matter. I prefer sub q. When I use GHRP 2 I will get hunger pangs within minutes of taking sub q shots so uptake is very quick. Take your night shot just before bed. You should see better sleep from it. What parameters are you gong to use to judge effectiveness? Are you going to use skin fold measurements to gauge fat loss? I would not expect a noticeable appreciation of muscle mass in that timeframe but you should notice better recovery and I also noted a decrease in joint soreness. Keep in mind timing your shots around food intake.... specifically fats and carbs. Pure protein is OK regardless of when you want to pin. Good luck! and keep up informed on your results.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I wouldn't start with 250 mcg 3x/d. 200 mcg at bedtime once a day, 5 days on 2 days off. Then maybe twice a day. More is not always better with peptides, there is a limit to what the pituitary can release. Either desensitization or burnout are always possibilities, neither are good. Check IGF-I blood conc first, then a month later, then you have some idea if it is even having an effect. Should feel flushed after the first inj. Just my two cents. Obviously if you want supraphysiologic then GH is the way to go, the peptides are only likely to boost back to youthful levels what father time is taking away.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you very much for the additional input.

I do intermittent fasting I'm up at 4:00 a.m. my first meal is not until 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. most days I stop eating around 8:00 p.m. .

From everything that I've read you should not eat anything within 3 to 4 hours of taking the shot. I can't get those exact times but I try not to eat anything at all for as long before and after the shot as possible. My only troublesome time is midday which I have to eat my first meal in the afternoon so that one is usually within 1 to 2 hours from the shot time. I do the last one right as I'm going to bed

I am not looking for some miracle muscle builder whatsoever in fact I really don't care if I see noticeable gains but I'll take them if I get them of course. Body fat percentage I say pretty lean year-round probably sub 12%, but if I keep my diet in check which I'm going to be very clean during this test it will stay below 10%.

My biggest want out of these is better sleep, better skin tone / less wrinkles which I heard is a plus with this combo, better recovery and hopefully less achy joints.

Body fat loss and muscle mass increase is at the bottom of the list because most of that I can control myself through diet but always looking to experiment with other options and this is the first with peptides.

I've done GH long-term in the past I was under a clinic regimen years back with Oasis regeneration out of Florida I did two units of GH from there pharmacy directly for one year straight. And then started to buy from Jin from Chen (that was 15 years ago).

I did about 2 to 3 months of gray tops a couple of years ago and felt absolutely nothing. So I thought this time I would try peptides looking for specific wants and these are the two peptides that I came up with.

Now I have always experimented and many failures but also many successes. Everybody is so different but I like to gain as much information at all possible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic