Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin/Ipamorelin vs HgH

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Trying to decide what route to go on GH. Mostly looking for fat loss, collagen production and better sleep.

From what I'm reading the first one covers all those three main bases, then I've heard the combination of the second two or even better but of course costlier and then third is going with straight GH which covers everything but is it as effective as making your body produce its own GH??

Keeping in mind money is a concern but overall prefer to get the very best for the money being spent. If I had to pay more than complete growth hormone going with specific peptide would give me the effect I'm looking for that doesn't matter but again don't want to waste any money that I don't have to.

Thoughts?

Then on dosage for Ipamorelin says up to 300 micrograms per day broken up in 1 to 3 doses. I can't find exact information on the combo peptide protocol and then GH normally I've done two to four units a day. But not exactly sure of the micrograms.

Would love some input on dosing and which people think would be the better route to go. The first three items are the most important but of course recovery and muscle growth is always a plus.

54 years old, 185 run 10 to 12% body fat but no more than that. Have been cycling AAS for 16 years plus have done growth hormone under a doctor's care in the past but not looking to spend that much money being managed by these clinics.

Thank you

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I prefer growth and with the price at some stores for quality GH it is probably less expensive than the peptides. Easier to dose as you don't have to time it around meals as much. Plus, how old is a person when there is no GH produced by the body making the peptides unable to generate increased amounts of GH. To many variables with peptides. You could always do peptides in the AM and GH in the PM. GH does not make your body produce more GH, if anything it is similar to AAS in that it shuts down the body from producing its own GH. Which is fine by me as I plan on using GH until I die. Probably take a bottle along for the journey!

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
GHRP can be used stand alone, but ideally GHRP with a GHRH.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
@searay, great input thank you very much. I'm not super familiar with how taking HGH affect the body as far as production of natural GH. I assumed it was shut you down just like aas like you mentioned. Yes going straight GH is probably a heck of a lot easier the only thing I'm confused on that part is it better to do morning or at night? I've read things both ways. Doing it at night works with your natural bodies rhythm if it was making it itself versus doing it in the morning. Now would it be beneficial to do a shot at night and in the morning just splitting those say to I use each time?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I take 2iu's at night. I've never tried in the AM cause I've read it will make you really tired, sleepy. I think at night is better for sleeping.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
The nice thing about Ipam is that it more closely simulates your bodies natural GH pulse. Its not as systemic as direct injection of GH. Yes is should be timed around food intake (unless you are consuming 100% proteins) Fats and carbs tend to blunt the GH pulse if consumed within 30 min of injection (although I have seen blood tests that contradict this statement). Timing around food intake is not all that difficult. inject 1-2 hrs after a meal that contain fats & or protein or 30 min prior.

As far as dosing, saturation dose for your weight is not 300 micrograms. Its closer to 1 microgram / kg. I am about your size to I stick with 100 mcg of Ipam (or GHRP) along with 100 mcg of GRF 1-29. This provides max GH pulse for my size. At times I may run the GRF dose down around 50 mcg as there is a point of diminishing returns or benefit per $. I have never been a fan of chroically elevated levels of GH in my system so I stick with Ipam (or GHRP) and GRF 1-29.

I once had tons of research paper on this subject matter (and had posted in old forums I was involved in) but alas, time goes by, I had developed a routine based on knowledge so I continued the routine and may have forgotten some of the details for the reasoning but the above covers it all from a 10,000 foot view.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you thank you for the replies this gives me more things to think about and adds a little bit to the confusion but that's a good thing it makes me research more. All good information and I greatly appreciate it all.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The nice thing about Ipam is that it more closely simulates your bodies natural GH pulse. Its not as systemic as direct injection of GH. Yes is should be timed around food intake (unless you are consuming 100% proteins) Fats and carbs tend to blunt the GH pulse if consumed within 30 min of injection (although I have seen blood tests that contradict this statement). Timing around food intake is not all that difficult. inject 1-2 hrs after a meal that contain fats & or protein or 30 min prior.

As far as dosing, saturation dose for your weight is not 300 micrograms. Its closer to 1 microgram / kg. I am about your size to I stick with 100 mcg of Ipam (or GHRP) along with 100 mcg of GRF 1-29. This provides max GH pulse for my size. At times I may run the GRF dose down around 50 mcg as there is a point of diminishing returns or benefit per $. I have never been a fan of chroically elevated levels of GH in my system so I stick with Ipam (or GHRP) and GRF 1-29.

I once had tons of research paper on this subject matter (and had posted in old forums I was involved in) but alas, time goes by, I had developed a routine based on knowledge so I continued the routine and may have forgotten some of the details for the reasoning but the above covers it all from a 10,000 foot view.
Is there a point at which your body stops producing any GH so there is nothing to amplify making peptides useless?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Is there a point at which your body stops producing any GH so there is nothing to amplify making peptides useless?
In regards to aging? Well, the natural aging process reduces GH release as time goes by. The Pituitary gland still has the ability to produce plenty of GH it simply does not release it.. if I recall its due to a rise in somatostatin, a hormone that prevents GH release. GHRP's override somatostatin and allows the pituitary gland to dump all the GH that it contains. The pituitary has a recovery time of 2-3 hours for GH production which is why, when I want extra effect from GHRP's Ill limit injections to 3x per day. If only doing one injections right before bed is best. Natural GH pulses tend to occur at night and during the second half in general.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
In regards to aging? Well, the natural aging process reduces GH release as time goes by. The Pituitary gland still has the ability to produce plenty of GH it simply does not release it.. if I recall its due to a rise in somatostatin, a hormone that prevents GH release. GHRP's override somatostatin and allows the pituitary gland to dump all the GH that it contains. The pituitary has a recovery time of 2-3 hours for GH production which is why, when I want extra effect from GHRP's Ill limit injections to 3x per day. If only doing one injections right before bed is best. Natural GH pulses tend to occur at night and during the second half in general.
Do you prefer peptides over GH? I know ipam is preferred due to not increasing cortisol as much as ghrp 2+6, correct? But ipam is not as effective as ghrp, correct? Do you prefer 2 over ghrp 6?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Before diving into gh, I used peptides b/c I believed they were more affordable. I used mostly mod grf or cjc no dac with ghrp 2 ( or 6) x 3 times daily before meals. I did see some improvements in recovery and maybe a miniscule of fat loss but that is about it.
With gh 2iu -3iu I can tell there is much more igf elevation. There is an obvious leaning effect, better recovery, super charges aas( enables you to lower aas dose but still make same gains as heavy cycle) and numb hands and arms. Gh all the way if I have the choice.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Before diving into gh, I used peptides b/c I believed they were more affordable. I used mostly mod grf or cjc no dac with ghrp 2 ( or 6) x 3 times daily before meals. I did see some improvements in recovery and maybe a miniscule of fat loss but that is about it.
With gh 2iu -3iu I can tell there is much more igf elevation. There is an obvious leaning effect, better recovery, super charges aas( enables you to lower aas dose but still make same gains as heavy cycle) and numb hands and arms. Gh all the way if I have the choice.
I've had a similar experience. New users need to realize that 2-3 iu's is only effective when you get to an older age, for me it was 50. Also, GH takes a long time to notice results, 6-12 mo. Either commit to a life time of use or don't bother at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic