Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ipamorelin mk-2866

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Did a search on this and did not come up with much. Guy I know taking it and says he is experiencing many of the same things he felt from lower dose GH. Dont know it is all hype but there is some decent science behind it showing 25mg oral doses having significant impacts over time.

There are a few supp companies out there selling as well as I found one guy selling the raw @ 55/gram on eaby. Good feedback and posted hplc testing info. (that works out to be 40 days @ 25mg)

Just throwing this out there to see if any had experience. Would love any feedback. I am not looking for high dose GH like gains. More for well being, anti-aging...injury repair...etc. (Im in mid 40's)

Any thoughts?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I used some about a year ago. I cant remember what dosage .
I still have a bottle or two .
It made my ankles swell up badly with water retention, is what I can remember about it. I discontinued it , because it was not a good look.
it taste absolutely ghastly.

Last edited:
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I used some about a year ago. I cant remember what dosage .
I still have a bottle or two .
It made my ankles swell up badly with water retention, is what I can remember about it. I discontinued it , because it was not a good look.
it taste absolutely ghastly.

Interesting. Seems to confirm that it working.... Do you remember doseage you were running?

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
Ipamorelin and mk-2866 are different products, neither of which is a GH booster. You may be referring to mk-677 (Ibutamoren). 25 mg is a typical dose and water retention is a common side effect.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Ipamorelin and mk-2866 are different products, neither of which is a GH booster. You may be referring to mk-677 (Ibutamoren). 25 mg is a typical dose and water retention is a common side effect.

You are 100% right! I am screwing all these damn names up!

Yes I meant Ibutamoren MK-677

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic