Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Inzer Max DL double ply suit

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
What do you guys think of this suit? I've been wanting to get a suit for a while now. And have a chance to buy a used one.

M

moya

Sep 1, 2011
the first suit i ever bought was a max DL single ply, and i never got anything out of it... even once broken in it was too hard for me to get as low as i like my hips to be... i ended up using it for squats and it worked quite well... maybe i just needed to play with it more though... im thinking i would have an even harder time getting my hips low in a double ply!...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I bought a titan velocity suit when one of the guys on my team bought an inzer max dl... No comparison, the titan was thicker- the inzer wasnt much more than fucking underarmour! I firmly believe inzer is ovepriced crap unless youre sinking some big bucks into a leviathan... A better alternative is simply to buy a good squat suit and use it to pull as well.. Same principles apply... You see guys all the time these days using their leviathans to pull in meets...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
What do you guys think of this suit? I've been wanting to get a suit for a while now. And have a chance to buy a used one.

I nver tryed the MAX DL PLY but i have the first inzer DL ply that i have used for years...i wouldnt upgrade for nothing....dw

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Inzer poly suits are garbage..... Titan is okay, Metal is okay too...... right now the best out there is the Overkill stuff though. It's all handmade to your individual measurements for the same price as a stock suit. BEtter material too. My 2-ply shirt is easier to work and gives me much more than my 3-ply BOSS ( Titan). I'm pulling in an Overkill suit too. It's doing good for me so far.

Just my $0.02

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic