RalfKelleh
What's New?

Inversion tables

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yes.
But if you don't want to spend the money, try hanging from bands in the rack.

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks I'm thinking of putting it on my tugboat we spend more time there than at home so my crew needs things to work out. Right now it's just barbells dumbbells speed bag treadmill and a bike

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks I'm thinking of putting it on my tugboat we spend more time there than at home so my crew needs things to work out. Right now it's just barbells dumbbells speed bag treadmill and a bike

Your tugboat has a gym on it? Very freaking cool.

I had an L4-L5 injury almost a year ago, and I use an inversion table from time to time when my back is a certain type of flared up. Sometimes it’s spasms and I can’t hang. But other times its different (can’t quite explain it) and hanging is very effective.

Not sure I would ever throw it in a gym without some fair warnings to all lifters who use the gym. It’s not to be used before, or during, a workout. Use it on off-days, or after lifting/cardio is done.

If I’m in a gym without a table, or away from home, I just attach bands to a rack and hang, like monsoon said. I’m 260ish, so I need a bunch of bands, but it works similarly although far less comfortably. Look up a YouTube of Donnie Thompson showing you how a 350lber does it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic