Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Introducing myself

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Hey all, so I decided I would introduce myself.
I am DC and I am 24 year old mom to one almost 4 year old girl, wife to Overwatch(I Think he is a member here, but not really too active on any board right now), and they are honestly my life.

In the last 9 months I decided to make a change in my life I was tired of being the fat friend, I was 5’7” 243 lbs(see pic )
no face fat pic.jpg and miserable.
I started in the beginning of 2010 with some standard fad diets, a lot of cardio, and a lot of relapses. I have spent my life on a diet of some sort so this was no change. Then July 2010 OW bartered for some training with our gym owner, and his dedication, his weighing out healthy, clean foods, lifting, doing it all right and seeing results , and quickly I realized I better get serious about this because before long he was going to be ripped and shredded and I was still going to be that lazy slob, that people wondered how I snagged him… so back to the gym I went. I busted my ass with an hour of cardio, damn near everyday and ate better. I saw some ok results through the months I did this, and finally in November I agreed to let OW train me in what his trainer did for him, and I was hooked. I was down to 170lbs by the beginning of march, and have re-comped losing 7+% BF but minimal weight between then and now.
I currently sit at between 165-170 lbs, 20% BF(callipered) and working my way towards 13% body fat without losing any LBM.
current(or close)6034402780566_ORIG.jpg
I am not a competitor, but working towards a local NPC show competing in the bikini class, as this seems to be where my body type/bone structure would suit best. The show is in November so I am working on this right now…. I guess we will see how it all goes.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
And there she is, my most favorite sweet lady...:-*

Welcome to TID to you and what a fantastic story you have...Now you are my TID and OLM "sister from a different mister"...YAY US!!! :))

Keep up the AWESOME work babygirl...:)

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Pleased to have you here.....welcome to the IronDen family.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Awesome transformation, you should be very proud! Welcome to TID.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Congrats on the weight loss. Looks like u put in alot of hard work! Also looks like your husband knew what he was doing when he trained you! Congrats and welcome to TID!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
welcome to the den

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
great story DC! you are only a little shorter than i am and i am 170# so i think you should have no probem in doing this. you have come so far and have done awesome, nothing will stop you now! :)

it is wonderful to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you better!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Simply amazing DC. You must have some real good determination to get that done so quickly. Care to elaborate on what you did for training when you hit 170 to get to the next level?

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to TID... Lots of new lady folks lately!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Welcome to the board dangerouscurves! Job well done and it looks like your in great shape already!

peace.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
another one of the 1%! TID is becoming quite the place for radical transformations of all types.....

i love it...that is a magnificent transformation as well

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic