Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Intro to GH?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I really wish someone would start an "intro to hgh" post. Something like what Shine, Aj or Gus would have posted. I've always stayed away due to costs and family secrecy so my research is minimal. Just understanding all the blue tops, mauve tops, blahblah-atrope this and Chinese gh that is super intimidating. I've searched some but there doesn't seem to be any posts that break down getting into HGH like all the noob aas first cycle threads. Sample first cycles, doses, what to mix, how to mix, etc..

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
If u dont know the basic procedure than i recommand just dont use it ;) do some research please

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
its a pretty broad area to cover and would be a lengthy write up. perhaps we can get some bits and pieces and copy n paste it

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My experience: bro science at its worst...

anti-aging: 1-2 IUs
getting/staying lean: 1-5 IUs
getting some anabolic benefit: 5+ IUs

I think the 1-5 IUs/day is all that's needed. GH gives me fuller muscles, and makes my physique look a little better, especially when I'm in decent condition. GH lets me be a little looser on my diet without me gaining bodyfat, but it's not magic. You eat a ton of crap, you'll get fat.

I'd recommend the black or mauve tops. You know you won't be getting bunk GH, and the price is quite reasonable. Run it at 2 IUs/day for 6 months and report back. I think you'll be pleased. The results are subtle, but they are there.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I would suscribe to the less is more philosophy were I to use gh again. I hold a bunch of water at 5iu and up

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
From what I've been told gh has it's pros and cons

Can increase red blood cells, make everything grow, yet can help with fat loss etc, it all depends on how much time and money u want to invest,

Do u need to take t3 and or t4 with it?

Does taking metformin alongside it help?

Due u take ur blood pressure daily, 3 times per day etc....

Alot to think about and find out before u get into taking gh,

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I would suscribe to the less is more philosophy were I to use gh again. I hold a bunch of water at 5iu and up
I use to have the same beliefs as I still do as I grow older for longevity purposes, but being completely honest more is better with hgh but it has to be stacked with anabolics preferably test or tren & test and finally insulin. The big boys under 6 ft aren't getting to 275lb and up lean using 4-5 iu of HGH. More like 10-20 iu plus a few unit of slin and a few grams of anabolics.
The more gh you use the more your body can utilize aas and also the more you can eat and not get fat.
Longevity 2-4 iu. Anything less is a waste.
5-8 iu more noticebale fat burning and all the benefits of 2-4 units but more noticable.
8iu plus (heard of guys getting into 25 iu range daily) at this dose you start tapping into hyperplasia and this is where the big boys talk about the roundness and 3D look. The gh makes new cells and the anabolics like test tren mature them along with slin. Also at these doses you can eat a lot of shit food and not get fat (within reason) If you tried insulin and you got fat before well at these large doses of HGH you will notice this time you dont get fat just fuller and bigger.
Hgh is a bodybuilders secret weapon. It was the main ingredient used by phil heath and Dallas mccarver to maximize size so quickly.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I use to have the same beliefs as I still do as I grow older for longevity purposes, but being completely honest more is better with hgh but it has to be stacked with anabolics preferably test or tren & test and finally insulin. The big boys under 6 ft aren't getting to 275lb and up lean using 4-5 iu of HGH. More like 10-20 iu plus a few unit of slin and a few grams of anabolics.
The more gh you use the more your body can utilize aas and also the more you can eat and not get fat.
Longevity 2-4 iu. Anything less is a waste.
5-8 iu more noticebale fat burning and all the benefits of 2-4 units but more noticable.
8iu plus (heard of guys getting into 25 iu range daily) at this dose you start tapping into hyperplasia and this is where the big boys talk about the roundness and 3D look. The gh makes new cells and the anabolics like test tren mature them along with slin. Also at these doses you can eat a lot of shit food and not get fat (within reason) If you tried insulin and you got fat before well at these large doses of HGH you will notice this time you dont get fat just fuller and bigger.
Hgh is a bodybuilders secret weapon. It was the main ingredient used by phil heath and Dallas mccarver to maximize size so quickly.
Interesting post, it’s amazing to read of 20iu+ per day! I wonder how these guys train properly when it comes to doses at that level. For example, the carpal tunnel issues attributable to consistent high daily doses of GH. The water retention leading to sky high blood pressure. You get what I mean?

When it comes to the pros we all heard about those tremendous doses but it’s truly unbelievable. Just pure speculation here, but maybe their bodies handle the sides differently then the majority of us? I don’t know, there’s just so many variables.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Interesting post, it’s amazing to read of 20iu+ per day! I wonder how these guys train properly when it comes to doses at that level. For example, the carpal tunnel issues attributable to consistent high daily doses of GH. The water retention leading to sky high blood pressure. You get what I mean?

When it comes to the pros we all heard about those tremendous doses but it’s truly unbelievable. Just pure speculation here, but maybe their bodies handle the sides differently then the majority of us? I don’t know, there’s just so many variables.

Yeah plenty of variables for sure, but I personally think progression getting into those higher doses of gh play the biggest part. Just like anabolics these guys probably start were were most of us do about the 500g and 1g range with aas but when all is said and done a lot of them are hitting 5-6g during there preps or muscle gaining phases and can handle the sides.

I'm sure personal physiology, genetics play a role, but not as much as progression and mental fortitude (or some may see it as plain crazy) to push through it. And for some unfortunately rec drug abuse I sure was a way to deal with side effects or discomfort.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

I hadnt run straight GH for over 6 months in a long time. I would do a few months then ghrps and mk ext ext to save $.
But I decided with all I have going on this year to try and run it as long as I can. I forgot how bad the stiff joints and hand shit is. Ever morning my fingers are like lil wieners and my hands are totally numb. It's not been fun

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
Never taken gh, only test enathate. Never could find out which hormone causes the distended guts. I heard that it was hgh but it could've been wrong. Not sure about that.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I really wish someone would start an "intro to hgh" post. Something like what Shine, Aj or Gus would have posted.
I agree, it would be useful to have some things compiled in one post. I understand it's not quite that easy, though.

Never could find out which hormone causes the distended guts. I heard that it was hgh but it could've been wrong.
I've heard insulin, but I think its pretty much anyone's guess. I don't think its known yet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic