Latest Member
Jason Fuss
What's New?

Intro to GH?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I really wish someone would start an "intro to hgh" post. Something like what Shine, Aj or Gus would have posted. I've always stayed away due to costs and family secrecy so my research is minimal. Just understanding all the blue tops, mauve tops, blahblah-atrope this and Chinese gh that is super intimidating. I've searched some but there doesn't seem to be any posts that break down getting into HGH like all the noob aas first cycle threads. Sample first cycles, doses, what to mix, how to mix, etc..

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
If u dont know the basic procedure than i recommand just dont use it ;) do some research please

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

Jan 7, 2014
its a pretty broad area to cover and would be a lengthy write up. perhaps we can get some bits and pieces and copy n paste it

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My experience: bro science at its worst...

anti-aging: 1-2 IUs
getting/staying lean: 1-5 IUs
getting some anabolic benefit: 5+ IUs

I think the 1-5 IUs/day is all that's needed. GH gives me fuller muscles, and makes my physique look a little better, especially when I'm in decent condition. GH lets me be a little looser on my diet without me gaining bodyfat, but it's not magic. You eat a ton of crap, you'll get fat.

I'd recommend the black or mauve tops. You know you won't be getting bunk GH, and the price is quite reasonable. Run it at 2 IUs/day for 6 months and report back. I think you'll be pleased. The results are subtle, but they are there.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I would suscribe to the less is more philosophy were I to use gh again. I hold a bunch of water at 5iu and up