Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Intra workout aminos, anyone?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I am 5'9. and 242 in that picture @14% bf. I am a bit leaner now, just tested @ 11% bf. My weight is down....239 on docs scale, 230 on gym scale. Gym scale is where I was 242. And squat? I suppose. Pretty much all bodybuilders are squat, especially in the off season. I am going to go over to Franks' place next week to go over our plan for the Europa Dallas pro show. He has 2 bf machines, one expensive, one ridiculously expensive. I tested 11% using calipers. Franks machine can do a print out. Lets make a bet, if I am 12%, no one wins. Over 12, I owe you $100. Under 12, you owe me. I am about as lean as your avi pic right now,clearly defned abs and some minor separation in legs.

Honestly, It is the GH. I just passed the 5 month mark and keep getting leaner, while eating like a pig. Local NPC judge thinks I could place top 3 at old man (50 and over) Nationals.

I'll take that bet PC! If you are 12% bf I will send down two asian hookers my treat. You can your wifey and do what you want with them. Shit if you are 11% I will send three down. Post a pic from today not from your glory days.

You are eating like a pig and are getting leaner? Must be those awesome rips you are using. Man those things make your hands tingly and swolen huh lol. You just stated earlier that you aren't eating enough that's why the bcaa's and the protien shakes. So which is it? Eating like a pig or not eating like one?

Oh maybe your one meal at lunch that you get from the local restraunt is your piggy meal. :)

Here is about 12% if you are wondering what it looks like. Maybe 13%. That's at around 255 lbs.

mands

Last edited:
Reactions: CBS
Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Looking good, Deisel. At 6'3 it is really hard to put on enough muscle. People may flame me, and call me arrogant, (which admittedly I am) but I can help you put on more muscle. I have been working with a guy your height and he has gained 25 lbs w/ only a very, very small gain in Bfat. If I were 6'3 I would weigh about 320. Even at 14% bf that is a lot of muscle.

Mands looks good, but if he were unfortunate enough to sand next to me on stage, he would be crushed. I was 202 my last show w/ striated glutes. I will see if I can post up a pic. You have probably seen my pic on he "other" forum.

Tall guys like you face unique challenges. Most top BB'ers are my height, Arnold was an anomaly.

PM me your training and gear program.

Jitsu: I'm going to keep this s
hort cause I really don't feel like typing out a page. But all of the studies cited have discerning factors that were blatantly left out, thus discrediting. Shortz hit home with a few of them, IE. Protein intake, etc. There are dozens of threads about this that have involved some of the most intelligent people in the industry [Patrick Arnold, Cyrus from PES, O'Brien aka Neuron, Etc.] People much smarter than you and I. The general consensus always is that unless fasted or dieting hard, BCAA's hold no value as we consume an inanely large amount from diet alone.

And to my physique, here is my most recent. You can have your opinion, but at the end of the day 6'3 242 is good for me.

anlwkz.jpg

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Shoot, I am getting "Invalid File" when I try and post up. Does not accept PDF files. Weird. Will try again later.

Last edited:
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I don't face any challenges, I could put on tons of weight if I decided to pin. But I refuse too, I do not want my chances of having kids to be hindered.

And I am not a bodybuilder, therefore mass does not concern me all too much.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Looking good, Deisel. At 6'3 it is really hard to put on enough muscle. People may flame me, and call me arrogant, (which admittedly I am) but I can help you put on more muscle. I have been working with a guy your height and he has gained 25 lbs w/ only a very, very small gain in Bfat. If I were 6'3 I would weigh about 320. Even at 14% bf that is a lot of muscle.

You should worry about yourself before trying to "help" anybody else. I'd start by shaving your back.

Mands looks good, but if he were unfortunate enough to sand next to me on stage, he would be crushed. I was 202 my last show w/ striated glutes. I will see if I can post up a pic. You have probably seen my pic on he "other" forum.

OMG. The delusions have finally taken over. It's now official, PC. You have lost your mind.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I don't face any challenges, I could put on tons of weight if I decided to pin. But I refuse too, I do not want my chances of having kids to be hindered.

And I am not a bodybuilder, therefore mass does not concern me all too much.

Your natural? Shit, you look great! 242 natural is very impressive!

And to SAD/CBS/Mands, there is a real easy way to settle things. Pick a show this summer.

I will enter, and Mands will enter. I will do masters and open. If Mands beats me, I will pay $10K. If I beat Mands, the 3 of you will pay me $10K.

Lets also agree to only run moderate cycles, 400 test, 300 Mast/week, 40 mgs var a day, 1.5 iu' of gh/day. No Beta agonists, T3, or slin. We can drop the var and mast if you want.

The two of you follow me around from forum to forum, thread to thread like lost little puppy dogs anyways (very SAD......wait a minute, SAD does too). We might as well make things interesting. I am going to call you Dr_jitsus' fan club. I can autograph pictures for you if you like.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I can't believe I'm still responding to this troll.

Since I have posted first in every thread that you've afterwards made an idiot of yourself, it would seem you are following me around. Do not flatter yourself. There's a much easier way to settle things. You go pick another board, and see if I follow you there. If I don't, you stay there and never come back. If I do, I'll shoot my brains out with my Ruger SP101.

Troll.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This thread turned really gay. Did you run out of people to argue with at Meso P?

Why don't you all start a thread in the flame forum to go argue in instead of a decent thread.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I can't believe I'm still responding to this troll.

Since I have posted first in every thread that you've afterwards made an idiot of yourself, it would seem you are following me around. Do not flatter yourself. There's a much easier way to settle things. You go pick another board, and see if I follow you there. If I don't, you stay there and never come back. If I do, I'll shoot my brains out with my Ruger SP101.

Troll.

Nice wheel gun. I have a Ruger SR9C that I like a lot. Much prefer shooting it over my Glock 23. The problem w/ SP101 is my range does not allow magnum loads. What else do you have? I have a 2 SIG 2022's, in 9MM and 40, a beautiful Para ordinance custom (built by world champ Travis Tomassi) 1911 in 45, Tritium night sites. My carry piece is a KHAR CW 40. It is a thin single stack but w/ the extended grip. Very low profile for iwb carry.

I sold my Scandium SW 1911 45, and regret it. For the Zombie Apocalypse I have a Rock River AR-15 and a good old Mossberg 12 gauge. Oh, and 4 k in ammo:) (he he). Lately I have been obsessed w/ Filipino Martial arts, Kali, Escrima. Love, love, love it. Very technical and very deadly. The Spaniards, when they invaded the Philippines had swords, the pinnoys knives and Machetes, and the Spaniards and Magellan were cut to pieces. Of course they had guns and eventually won.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I had an SP101 in .357 for a while. One day, while hunting in Pa I came across a bear at close range and was feeling a little under gunned with it. THe next week I traded it in for a Smith 626 in .44 mag. Found it used for an awesome deal. I Modded the SP101 though...hogue grips, lowered spring weights, smoothed trigger and hammer etc. Was butter when I was done with it. Did all the work myself and was lots of fun. NOthing easier than modding a revolver. Too bad they aren't all that easy.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
This thread turned really gay. Did you run out of people to argue with at Meso P?

Why don't you all start a thread in the flame forum to go argue in instead of a decent thread.

Actually, I need to stop posting in all BB forums in order to protect my freedom. Mands said he would follow me from forum to forum, but I thought he was joking. And of course I expected CBS to follow suit. I will lurk from time to time but not cannot risk the attention I am getting here. I may pop in, because the womens section is full of info and my wife has really taken to enhancement. Everyone over there has been very, very helpful, and I do not think there is another place w/ so much information for women athletes.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic