Ethan7400
What's New?

Intermittent Fasting with DNP

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
@tommyguns2 this is what I am doing. Basically eating twice a day, intermittent fasting with low carbs and 300mg DNP about an hour or 2 before bed. Keeping water very high, over a gallon a day as well.
Thanks LK, good to know. I can go up to 200mg/day and I'm sweating mildly, but it's not too bad. At 300mg, it's starting to get a bit much. I think I may be going on a long weekend type vacation at the end of June, so I'm thinking about hitting the DNP for March/April, then low dose tren with my test U in May, and then mast/tren/prop (10mg each/day) with var/tbol on top of my test U for June while doing the IF. I could stand to lose 15, and if I could lose 20 that would be really nice!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good part about it is I know it's not water since I am drinking soo much per day and holding on to some from the DNP. This is the first time I am doing IF with low carb and it's working really nice and able to eat normal on the weekends is a plus.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good part about it is I know it's not water since I am drinking soo much per day and holding on to some from the DNP. This is the first time I am doing IF with low carb and it's working really nice and able to eat normal on the weekends is a plus.

I've got two whole chickens thawing in my fridge that are going in the smoker tomorrow!

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Wanted to ask for a follow up review/conclusion to all this. How much weight/fat was lost etc. planning on running low dose DNP (200mg pwder/day) for 1 month with IF during weekdays. Probably will lay off DNP on weekends while not doing IF as well.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bump as well how did it all turn out LK?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
End result was about 50lbs, gained about 10 back over the summer meat smoking season.

Will run again this winter once I get some decent DNP.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
End result was about 50lbs, gained about 10 back over the summer meat smoking season.

Will run again this winter once I get some decent DNP.
HOLY shit 50#'s............I would like to lose 5 or 10 #'s of fat
How low a dose of dnp can I run and it still be effective to any degree...LOL Pun not intended

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't really see the point in running DNP M-F and then discontinuing on the weekend, due to the extremely long half-life of DNP. Just results in uneven levels for about 50% of the week. Nothing wrong with that per se, but I don't see the point.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't really see the point in running DNP M-F and then discontinuing on the weekend, due to the extremely long half-life of DNP. Just results in uneven levels for about 50% of the week. Nothing wrong with that per se, but I don't see the point.
Let me eat on the weekends without sweating through my shirt, just liked the little break while the DNP still worked its magic

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
HOLY shit 50#'s............I would like to lose 5 or 10 #'s of fat
How low a dose of dnp can I run and it still be effective to any degree...LOL Pun not intended
Any dose is effective, just need to do the calorie math. Figure 100mg of powder will reduce calories by 10%, so 2K become 1800 in theory.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Let me eat on the weekends without sweating through my shirt, just liked the little break while the DNP still worked its magic
So you raid the M&Ms dish when casually strolling by on Saturday.... I get it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic