Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Intermittent Fasting Diet

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I'd did some searching but could really find anything that explains the intermittent fasting diet in detail. It sounds interesting, I've always done the 6-8 meal a day diet. But never rule out possibilities of change.

I'd like to hear what the guys here think of the intermittent fasting diet and how their day is planned around eating with at IF diet. Thanks.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Fast for 16 hours, eat for 8. Skip breakfast and start feasting for 8 hours mid-day/mid-afternoon, hitting all your required macros for the day in this 8-hour window. Ideally your workout ends before the feasting begins. Drink green tea or black coffee during the fasting times. Use your sleep time as fasting time to make it easier in yourself.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Wow... Thread bump got me again smh

Is bumping a four year old thread some sort of TID record?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Yeah, I have asked if this could be fixed several times with no reply. This is just ridiculous to have a 4 year old thread near the top of the "New Posts" results.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What's the difference, it's an unanswered thread on a good subject.

Been doing this during the week. Skipping breakfast, eating around noon, last meal or any food by 8 - 9pm.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011

Been doing this during the week. Skipping breakfast, eating around noon, last meal or any food by 8 - 9pm.

I do this coupled with Carb Backloading, so it's no carbs on non-workout days, carbs-a-plenty post-workout in the evenings. I love it.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Yeah, that's true. I was just thinking about a thread I bumped the other day that was from a few years ago and it had a couple of pages to it.

I do IF as well. If anyone is interested in some good reading, leangains.com is all about IF

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic