Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Interesting comparison...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Somehow every few months I always find my way back to this pic. Someone superimposed a Ronnie Coleman pin onto a pic of the 'ol governator. In this pic there are a few things that jump out at me.

1. Arnie had an incredibly small frame to build muscle around, almost too perfect

2. Peptides are allowing bodybuilders of today the chance to show much leaner physiques than those in the past

3. I still like Arnie's bis better than Ronnies

4. Good GOD look at the difference in leg size, lol hahahaha

890d1136918329-mr-olympia-ronnie-coleman-biceps.jpg

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
As much as I like Big RON, I think that the build of Arnold looks way better. I like the classic look of the really tight waist even though I understand that a side of running diff peptides is the larger waist. and also there is like a 50 lb bodyweight difference, Ill always think Arnold is the man. Ronnie is a beast though!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'll take arnolds physique over ronnies 365 days out of the year.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It also think that when chicks look at Arnold in that pic they would go "wow, that's a big man" but they would still find it attractive. Whereas with Ron it would be more like "Holy Shit, he's going to eat my children!"

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
It also think that when chicks look at Arnold in that pic they would go "wow, that's a big man" but they would still find it attractive. Whereas with Ron it would be more like "Holy Shit, he's going to eat my children!"

I agree 100 % the more classic look is a more a attractive look compared to the modern freakisly huge look

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Arnold looks much better, I have never been a fan of ronnies look

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree, Arnold looks much better. I actually think the Old schoolers, before all the peptides had the best Physiques.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
I don't care for the distended stomach that a lot of guys have today. I like the look of the older guys but given the choice, I'd rather have the freaky size.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Look at how much smoother Arnie looks, less freakish and more awesome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic