Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Inter-individual Genetic Response to Enhancement Inputs

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
U've got me curious now...On that study regarding corticosteroids, human I assume, how many were in the study?....I remember quiet a few back in the day that were talking about it...Even read some where , where they were actually being asinine to each other about it...

What's the difference between corticosteriods and anabolic/androgenic steroids?...Now, I know the laymen difference, but not the technical....Is it even possible to make an legitimate comparison on the two?....Preash ate u replying back at me bro?...

The corticosteroiods are used to treat inflammation. Inhalers for COPD, now they are using dexamethasone for COVID to suppress the immune system, topical creams for insect bites and rashes, etc. They are catabolic and cause lean tissue wasting. https://www.hopkinsvasculitis.org/vasculitis-treatments/prednisone/ I'll have to search for that study. Like they talked about in the video, you just have to try something and see if it works for you. Monitor labs to see if a higher dose of oral taken less frequently is any different that a smaller dose taken regularly. Keep training, diet, base AAS such as test the same and only change one variable. For the 50% of the guys that it worked for, for them maybe it was the right choice. Who knows, I was just throwing an older idea back out there.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The corticosteroiods are used to treat inflammation. Inhalers for COPD, now they are using dexamethasone for COVID to suppress the immune system, topical creams for insect bites and rashes, etc. They are catabolic and cause lean tissue wasting. https://www.hopkinsvasculitis.org/vasculitis-treatments/prednisone/ I'll have to search for that study. Like they talked about in the video, you just have to try something and see if it works for you. Monitor labs to see if a higher dose of oral taken less frequently is any different that a smaller dose taken regularly. Keep training, diet, base AAS such as test the same and only change one variable. For the 50% of the guys that it worked for, for them maybe it was the right choice. Who knows, I was just throwing an older idea back out there.
It is called pulse therapy, been around for a long time. Here is one paper that talks about it. Do a Google search on pulse therapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6482734/

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
It is called pulse therapy, been around for a long time. Here is one paper that talks about it. Do a Google search on pulse therapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6482734/
One way to try it would be using testosterone no ester in oil, sc 3x per week vs an equal dosing of Cyp per week. It would take several weeks to hit steady state using the Cyp and adjust for the weight of the ester per x dose to get an equiv dose of T so it would take a 12 week run to see if there is a difference. Might be more useful in women than men because of the lower dosing. Question is, would it produce better gains in lean mass and strength and less androgenic sides because the blood levels are spiked and not sustained.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ty W6!...I'll look into that article...Gonna go on the limb and say no matter what formula we come up with, the body will compensate eventually and stop growing...I'm sure u know about homeostasis...also, the myostatin gene seems to play a role too...I don't see humans being able to grow infinitely....It would be detrimental to say the least...I do agree with SAD on that part...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
One way to try it would be using testosterone no ester in oil, sc 3x per week vs an equal dosing of Cyp per week. It would take several weeks to hit steady state using the Cyp and adjust for the weight of the ester per x dose to get an equiv dose of T so it would take a 12 week run to see if there is a difference. Might be more useful in women than men because of the lower dosing. Question is, would it produce better gains in lean mass and strength and less androgenic sides because the blood levels are spiked and not sustained.

I respond to Test A and Test P better than Test E or Test C. I have done the ester weight math to insure optimal mg of both short and longer esters where injected. My theory is, just my theory: for me, for whatever reason(s) spiking better mimics the body's natural release of Test. Currently 75mgs of Test P EOD (262.5mg) produces no itchy/ sore nipples, more stable BP, stronger sex and drive than 350mgs of Test C/ week.

I have ran Test C E4 and E5 days not noticing any improvement(s) over Test A or Test P EOD. I also found I required 6.25mg Exemestane/week while injecting Test E or Test C 1X/week to control nipple sensitivity.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I respond to Test A and Test P better than Test E or Test C. I have done the ester weight math to insure optimal mg of both short and longer esters where injected. My theory is, just my theory: for me, for whatever reason(s) spiking better mimics the body's natural release of Test. Currently 75mgs of Test P EOD (262.5mg) produces no itchy/ sore nipples, more stable BP, stronger sex and drive than 350mgs of Test C/ week.

I have ran Test C E4 and E5 days not noticing any improvement(s) over Test A or Test P EOD. I also found I required 6.25mg Exemestane/week while injecting Test E or Test C 1X/week to control nipple sensitivity.

So much controversy on this...Short, long, short, long *LOL*...

Yep, I have read that this is gospel, pulsing also is suppose to help reduce sides...here say, tho...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic