Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Intensity

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Some undertakings require the attention of a serious man. This sort of solemn and sober approach elevates your training to a level of consequence above that of the many who merely “work out”. There is nothing casual or laissez faire about the forging of a champion. It is all or nothing, every time. Characterized by calm and deliberate action… Organized and collected thought… A narrowed gaze fixed on a solitary target with the full intent and steadfast resolve necessary to take down your mark, every time. This is true intensity, and not everyone is cut out for training consistently on this elevated plane. To impose control on the unforgiving iron every time, refusing to bend to the will of the crushing weight, is a deadly serious undertaking and not one to be taken lightly. Be prepared to bring it every day as if your life depended on it… Or stay the fuck home.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Well fucking said. Everyone thinks that intensity is yelling in the gym and all that bs... hell real intensity may manifest itself in some ways, but it begins with complete focus on the weight and task at hand. The pure synergy of focus and body.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I used up my freakin' Thank you's again hugerobb- this post needs one, straightforward, to the point, spot on~

To me it is like church, in the moment, in the muscle, in the NOW- a total merger of intent and being, sweet will and heart and discipline culminating in ACTION- truly being bro BEING, full on critter in touch with our source.

When else in our 'civilized' world do we get to be full in in accord with what we truly are?

I need it to be normal.

Thank you for your thoughtful post, brother.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
thanks to those who got what I was saying

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic