week 3-18 hcg 250iu's 2x/week
PCT:Two days after last propinate shot
nolva 20,20,20,10,10,10
clomid 50,50,25,25

my question is what can I use till then
I am thinking of using insulin
I tried to get peptides igf hgh but can't get any in india
how should I use insulin
my plan is to use 3iu on workout days (4 days a week) for 30 days then 30 days off

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
At your age I would wait but if you must,

I would wait till your cycle, most likely you will see fat gain using insulin 4x wk by itself.

If you do use i'd only use it 2x week on your bench or squat days, assuming you have done your home work? (research on the glycemic index and all for sure) IMO only use it 2wks on and 2 off for starters. (to keep insulin resistance away)

I'd use it post work out since your new to it and keep plenty of carbs on hand after each shot. (orange juice and some gluco tabs are a good idea) Keep the fat intake down on slin days as well.

peace.

Last edited:
AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Well this is a new area in experimenting for me. There are several ways to use it base on ones goal. I would suggest you do some reading. Here is a thread that has information on insulin. Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) - Professional Muscle look at about post 30 and gp through the list of links

I would get a meter so you can take fasting BG levels. Also alway have glucose tabs and if your gonna use insulin Hum R is a safer choice

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well this is a new area in experimenting for me. There are several ways to use it base on ones goal. I would suggest you do some reading. Here is a thread that has information on insulin. Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) - Professional Muscle look at about post 30 and gp through the list of links

I would get a meter so you can take fasting BG levels. Also alway have glucose tabs and if your gonna use insulin Hum R is a safer choice

Good post!

yea the gluco meter is a must! I will say watch out for The humilin R , I hate that second spike it can give which catches most off gard. IMO it's more maintenance than Humalog.

Also this is well worth reading for those of you using IGF, there is a study that showed tren and it's synergy with IGF. which this post reminded me of. (I'm searching for the damn thing! lol) Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) - Page 12 - Professional Muscle

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Don't mess around with slin you gotta make sure all your ducks are in line. The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of using slin is making sure you have a backup plan. If you start going hypoglycemic you gotta have something sugary asap. The boy above me mentioned gluco tabs. Whatever you gotta do, do it. Soda, candy, sugar water, whatever.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I also agree that maybe you dont really need that at this point. However if you do decide to do this be careful start low and ramp up to see how your body reacts. There are alot of guides out there that have been written by very experienced users that you should be able to find fairly easily.

I apologize for not commenting directly but slin is one thing I generally do not comment on dosage protocols for people to use. Also you should be doing as much research as possible before asking questions. This way the are more pointed and informed. You need to understand this stuff not just listen to what others tell you. This is your body. This is a process simply asking people to tell you what to do isn;t the best way to go about these things. Sure looking for a Vet's opinion on something based on his or her experience is one thing....But that is not what is happening here.

Sorry back on topic....

Also use that monitor to take readings so you;re not going by feel and actually seeing the effects that the introduced exo slin is having on you body. Keep a record. Oh and slin generally isn't something that I would use off cycle. Definitely not in your case.

Even the most experienced users can go hypo if they don;t respect this hormone. It is very powerful. I tend to think (mostly from all the regurgitated bro-lore and brologic we see) Some drugs are made into something they're are not. HOWEVER SLIN IS NOT ONE OF THESE THINGS! If you are not careful and respectful.... it will kill you. Not might...Will. So please be careful and consider that before deciding your plans.

Now.....Not to flame you too much here ( I really just care about your safety) I'm not sure you are ready for this based on the questions you are asking. Please do a little more research before you do this. You'll need to look at things like:

- how it works and what it is used for both for people whom actualy require to live and in the BB community
- What negative effects it could have on my body both form use and from mistakes
- protocols available and protocol selected
- dosage
- post shot nutrition including carb and protein sources
- post shot carb and protein amounts (dosage dependant but also body dependant - guys can get away with less carbs than others) And of course types carbs. For a first time user carbs should be on the high side and slin on the low. Then dial it in to see what is right for you. Simple carbs first then both simple and complex for later. If you are asking youself what I mean you need to do more research.
- nutrition timing based on the type of slin you choose - humalin can be a bitch IMO as shine has said since that second spike seems to come outta nowhere sometimes and post shot nutrition window is larger. I guess some may see this as a benefit, but not this guy. BE very wary here different slin types have different spikes
- Emergency sugars just in case
- Don't ever pin it with 4 or even more hours before bed...Don;t want a spike while you're snoozing.
- Be sure as close to zero fat for your post shot nutrition

The list goes on, I am no slin guru...Not all all. Not even close. There are way more experienced guys here that hopefully chime in and continue to chim in. But I will say that I definitely want you to be sure this is right and also ensure that you are not gonna hurt yourself. Please listen to what I am trying to say here. I am not trying to preach at you but this is a major decsion and as you can see there are alot of things to consider here. Slin is definitely no joke, it is one of the most, if not the most dangerous tool in the shed. Be sure you know what you are doing before you make your choice.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I don't like how this sounds. I strongly suggest you look into this further. It sounds to me like you are no where close to the level where you should even be considering insulin use.

Why not just try eating?

You're 22, 5'11 and 170lbs!?!?!?! And want to jump on slin??? WTF? So much more could be done

I can be a bit of a mom sometimes but seriously you have no business with insulin. I won't preach about AAS use here...I think you have a ways to go before using that as well..but to each his own...You can fuck yourself up a bit but at least you won't die....Especially looking at the way you've run your cycles. I will draw the line with slin. You are kidding yourself man and need a reality check!

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
thank you for the info
I am not doing cycle till July so wanted to use something
peptitdes and gh are not available here in India
I have got 40iu insulin
planning to do 2 iu X 2 for first week
then I will either jump to 3iu X 2
Tuesday and Saturday
2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Can you explain, what you expect to get oit of this protocol? I not sure I understand what your trying to do here? Like I said I new to insulin and have been experimenting with some things.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Can you explain, what you expect to get oit of this protocol? I not sure I understand what your trying to do here? Like I said I new to insulin and have been experimenting with some things.

That's basicaly a beginners protocol to see how well you do with slin.
Big gains won't be seen with this but it's enuff to fuel the fire a bit for beginners.

I realy never advise any one to jump it up eod or ed just starting out with slin.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
That's basicaly a beginners protocol to see how well you do with slin.
Big gains won't be seen with this but it's enuff to fuel the fire a bit for beginners.

I realy never advise any one to jump it up eod or ed just starting out with slin.

OK...a different approach then what I took. I was just wonder what he was doing on these days when he proposes to take insulin...and I don't get the 2 weeks on 2 week off part either? Just trying to understand better what he is doing thats all and why...It make no sense to me just to take insulin at random? Does he even know what his current fast BG is? IDK...like I said I learning myself.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
OK...a different approach then what I took. I was just wonder what he was doing on these days when he proposes to take insulin...and I don't get the 2 weeks on 2 week off part either? Just trying to understand better what he is doing thats all and why...It make no sense to me just to take insulin at random? Does he even know what his current fast BG is? IDK...like I said I learning myself.

again the 2wk on and 2 off is a beginner protocol,
any-way this is where I started out to get the feel and effects for slin.

I have tried about every slin protocol mentioned, true for best results and bulking ed is best but definitley only for the experienced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic