Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Insulin Pre Workout

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Does AAS really build muscle? I know enough ex BB's that look like regular guys now. Its all temporary.

AAS, GH, Insulin in combination will make you huge.

The GH and Insulin is really for the IGF1 tail.

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Is this just for the pump, when you work out, or does it actually help build muscle mass?

GH helps with the repair and recovery, not really grow muscle, bigger. At least that's what I understand, and help with fat loss. Bit the insulin before work out, how does that add mass?.

I've done 4iu a day for 6 months GH before, and got really lean, from it, and some bone spurs, in my heals, that were painful whem i walked, that's about it....

Its the pump that you feel inmediately when you workout with insu, but thats not the reasson why im use it, i use it because insu helps me way better to absorp my food, proteins, vits, carbs and everything i eat AFTER my workout. Theres 2hrs between every inject. So u better use it properly haha..

Gh is okay, i dont use that, have use it for a year, but its not yet my time to use gh, my gains are still 500gr 900gr gains a month 10 a 12kg a year muscle i gain every year. im a oldskool bodybuilder, train, sleep eat n repeat.

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Does AAS really build muscle? I know enough ex BB's that look like regular guys now. Its all temporary.

AAS, GH, Insulin in combination will make you huge.

The GH and Insulin is really for the IGF1 tail.

Aas expands you muscle cells, thats why muscle grow bigger, and get much smaller when u stop, because the normal test level i could never be so high like when you use aas
Gh will multiply your muscle cells, so every gained muscle will last much longer. Take a look at, jay culter and arnold and see the different by your self thats just a typical example

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So i had my training and eating now its time for 6iu insu and i take a nap for 1hrs after my training, eating and insu. By me this works great.

...You're not worried about going hypo in sleep, brah?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So i had my training and eating now its time for 6iu insu and i take a nap for 1hrs after my training, eating and insu. By me this works great.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I ran several cycles of mutant's protocol w/ 10iu log and 10iu GH pre-WO. Results were great, but sides were ridiculous.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I ran several cycles of mutant's protocol w/ 10iu log and 10iu GH pre-WO. Results were great, but sides were ridiculous.

Who came up with 10iu's of both compounds? People need to realize 10iu's isnt for everyone, we all dont wear the same shoe size, thus I would not recommend 10iu's as being that magic number for most. I am sure results would be satisfactory at half that dose....

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

What were the sides?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Who came up with 10iu's of both compounds? People need to realize 10iu's isnt for everyone, we all dont wear the same shoe size, thus I would not recommend 10iu's as being that magic number for most. I am sure results would be satisfactory at half that dose....
10/10 was my fit. I believe the recommended range in the protocol was betweeen 6 and 16.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
What were the sides?
Hypo episodes became harder to predict, painful numbness and tingling in hands and feet, Rosie O'Donnell-esque water retention, sleep was perma-fucked.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic