What's New?

Insulin Pre Workout

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
who does it?
What are you experiences/protocols?
How does it feel after using it for first time?
Which are you using?

I've read mixed reviews ... some stating 2-4iu is great.. others starting at 8-11ius pre Workout about 45 min and downing 75g of carbs and that's all

H

HardcoreBodybuilda

Jun 26, 2016
who does it?
What are you experiences/protocols?
How does it feel after using it for first time?
Which are you using?

I've read mixed reviews ... some stating 2-4iu is great.. others starting at 8-11ius pre Workout about 45 min and downing 75g of carbs and that's all
I have used novolog (or humulin) for every meal in the day before (6 meals), but i don't recommend that. 10iu with 120gC seems to work nicely, especially with rice or rice products. I always keep dietary fat to a minimum while on slin to minimize fat gain. Preworkout and post workout is really all you need, although intra workout can work as well.
I always keep emergency carbs in my gym bag and within reach in my car. Never had a bad hypo episode. I've pinned locally in trained muscle groups post workout, that seems to sustain the pump well into the day. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have worked my way up to 5iu of apidra or hum-r. One big key for me was having a meal an hour or so before injection. This allowed me to just use carbs in a prw shake veruse a slugish meal. Something about solid food would always work better for me than an equal amount of liquid.

I would simply pin 20 mins prw then start drinking a cocktail of carbs,cm and bcaa's. However, keeping some starburst in your gym bag always helps.

You don't feel anything unless your sugar drops. Then you will feel woozy. On that dose your safe, but if you want to actually want to finish your workout eat a snickers and you'll be ready to rock in 5 to 10. I never have gone higher than 8ius, well becuase this is a hobby and why drug like a pro if you aint one.

I believe slin in small doses prw to be well worth it, but like aas it's the cumulative effects over time. By using slin, small amounts of gh and decent amounys of aas I put one a good 30lbs over the past few years. I have tamed since then for several reasons, but it worked.

Hawk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
This allowed me to just use carbs in a prw shake veruse a slugish meal.

Hawk

This is why so many guys are using EAA, BCAA's or PeptoPro with DE Maltodetextrin or Dextrose. Keeps it clean and moving through your guts.

I Just pinned 3iu's N-R and took 30 grams of Malto and 11g of EAA's. Going to push out an hour and take 30g of whey and 20 dextrose and then egg whites, grits and 1/2 an apple a little past the 75 minute mark.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
I pin it PreWO often but it is because I am a type II diabetic.
My glucose can be anywhere between 180-220 pre-workout so I pin 8 units before I go into the gym. This burns my glucose down to a normal range intra-workout . This protocol has really leaned me up, similar in weight but much tighter, bigger pumps and a much better workout.

This is an apple vs oranges comparision but it is a different POV

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Once I get comfortable with my post WO GH, Slin I am going to pin 4 iu GH wait 10 minutes and pin 6-8 iu Slin and drink 15g EEA's, 55g low DE malto and train. 1/2 way in (30ish minutes) I'll sip 10g EAA's or 25g PeptoPro with 30g dextrose after each set. I'll go home and pin 100mcg's GF-I LR3 1hr 20minutes post Slin I'll eat egg whites, grits and some fruit (20 minutes post WO).

This is just a hobby and I am old as fuck so those GH and Slin doses are going to do me just fine. I've been pretty big so 'filling up a bit' is all I am looking for.

I've Slin'd before and I am not recommending this protocol to anyone. Crawl, walk, run after you read, read, read and read some more.

Read ALL of Basskiller's Insulin and Bodybuilding before you step into a potentially deadly game.

Last edited:
D

diesel707

Dec 3, 2017
Eat a meal roughly an hour before your insulin injection...it'll help you from going hypo and not having to go overboard in carbs with your shakes (which will make you feel bloated and sluggish).

Dose wise always start small and work your way up...5iu slin 30 minutes before training, 10-20g eaa's with 10g/iu of slin carb source. During training have another 10-20g eaa's with another roughly 40-50g carbs. Then post workout another shot of insulin, followed by 10-20g eaa's and some fruit juice, then a meal with high carbs and as close to zero fat as possible

This is pretty conservative and will do just plenty for growing and filling out in my opinion. Biggest is to make sure you have some carbs in your system before you take the insulin shots to prevent from going overboard on carb powder and going hypo

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
I use it every 4 weeks on and off year in and out. Never had problems with my sugar or being dizzy. Before i use insu pre workout i eat 350gr pasta & 400gr fish, i inject 16iu insu and train twice a day 1.5h so i dont have to worry for a low sugar. Also i have sugar in my sportbag just for incase it will drop verry low, but never had that. When i finnish my workout i eat again pasta and 400gr fish. So i had my training and eating now its time for 6iu insu and i take a nap for 1hrs after my training, eating and insu. By me this works great.

How do you feel when you inject it, well if you do it the wright way you will get a huge pomp in your muscle, if you take to much you will begin to see blurry vision, sparkles in you sight, you will start sweating, having cold and warm, than you start shaking, than your vision will get worser and worser till you passes out on the floor and than its to late! So always have sugar in your pocket if you dont be able to eat carbs, vitamins and minerals

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Here is where I am today. Looking very full. Zero sides.
5:30am 1 heaping scoop whey, glutamine
6:00am 2/3c whites, 1/2c oats, 1/2 fruit
8:30am 2-4IU GH/ 9IU Slin
8:30am Shake #1
8:50am Train, Shake #2
10:45am 2/3c whites, 1 scoop whey, 1/2c grits, glutamine
2:00pm 1/3 can tuna, 1/2c oats, 1/2 fruit, creatine
6:00pm Dinner
9:45pm 1/2c whites, 2 scoops casein, glutamine

Skake #1
15g EAA, 35g LG carbs, 15g HG carbs, 5g creatine
Shake #2
15g EAA, 18g LG carbs, 42g HG carbs

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Here is where I am today. Looking very full. Zero sides.
5:30am 1 heaping scoop whey, glutamine
6:00am 2/3c whites, 1/2c oats, 1/2 fruit
8:30am 2-4IU GH/ 9IU Slin
8:30am Shake #1
8:50am Train, Shake #2
10:45am 2/3c whites, 1 scoop whey, 1/2c grits, glutamine
2:00pm 1/3 can tuna, 1/2c oats, 1/2 fruit, creatine
6:00pm Dinner
9:45pm 1/2c whites, 2 scoops casein, glutamine

Skake #1
15g EAA, 35g LG carbs, 15g HG carbs, 5g creatine
Shake #2
15g EAA, 18g LG carbs, 42g HG carbs

Why in the hell you get all your proteins from a shake? Do you know whats even in it, search that you will change it by real food meals

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Why in the hell you get all your proteins from a shake? Do you know whats even in it, search that you will change it by real food meals

I've used 'real food' and had problems going hypo. I have had zero issues this time using EAA's and carb powders. I can weigh everything and keep track.

I'll search amino acids, dextrose, maltodextrin.

I've read chocolate kills people and I've read is a superfood......................................

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Is this just for the pump, when you work out, or does it actually help build muscle mass?

GH helps with the repair and recovery, not really grow muscle, bigger. At least that's what I understand, and help with fat loss. Bit the insulin before work out, how does that add mass?.

I've done 4iu a day for 6 months GH before, and got really lean, from it, and some bone spurs, in my heals, that were painful whem i walked, that's about it....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic