Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Insulin Pre Workout

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hypo episodes became harder to predict, painful numbness and tingling in hands and feet, Rosie O'Donnell-esque water retention, sleep was perma-fucked.

I am using the same protocol only 2-4iu GH and a 30/70 blend of fast/slow carbs on shake#1 and 70/30 on shake #2 and no IGF-1.

10iu's GH would fuck my hands thus resulting in no sleep.

I'd have the unpredictable hypo if I was eating solid food post slin.

Just goes to show we all react differently.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Back to what is in EAA's and Dextrose/ Malto that is bad for me?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Fuck HGH if its going to make me look like Rosie

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Who came up with 10iu's of both compounds? People need to realize 10iu's isnt for everyone, we all dont wear the same shoe size, thus I would not recommend 10iu's as being that magic number for most. I am sure results would be satisfactory at half that dose....

I started with 2iu's GH and 2iu's insulin. 40g carbs pre and 50 interm. At 7iu's I was sweating and downed some honey I had in my gym bag, just for safety's sake. I upped the carbs to 50 and 60 respectively and today I ran 9 no problem. Pump today was up with some the best I've ever had.

On legs day I run 4iu's GH. Zero interest in running over 10iu's insulin.

IMO most guys run to much of everything including protein.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I started with 2iu's GH and 2iu's insulin. 40g carbs pre and 50 interm. At 7iu's I was sweating and downed some honey I had in my gym bag, just for safety's sake. I upped the carbs to 50 and 60 respectively and today I ran 9 no problem. Pump today was up with some the best I've ever had.

On legs day I run 4iu's GH. Zero interest in running over 10iu's insulin.

IMO most guys run to much of everything including protein.

Very True, more is better when in reality less is better

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
...You're not worried about going hypo in sleep, brah?

No not any more found a dose and protocols that will go fine. I go to sleep at 00:00 eat my food vitamins n everything ins6iu and than i take a nap till around 03:00 eat some 400gr fish and mostly cornflaks witm milk haha than i sleep like a baby till 08:00. Bad enough you cant inject gh and insu at the same time so you have to find a way for the perfect timing of each supplement, thats really hard :(

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
A
No not any more found a dose and protocols that will go fine. I go to sleep at 00:00 eat my food vitamins n everything ins6iu and than i take a nap till around 03:00 eat some 400gr fish and mostly cornflaks witm milk haha than i sleep like a baby till 08:00. Bad enough you cant inject gh and insu at the same time so you have to find a way for the perfect timing of each supplement, thats really hard :(

Alrighty then...I guess II'LL ask a stupid question. ..

I did some research awhile back (on slin of course) and it produced the idea that one can take the same dose and utilize same exact protocol for weeks sometimes months, and the next time, bam, that one goes into hypo...

Is that true?

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
A

Alrighty then...I guess II'LL ask a stupid question. ..

I did some research awhile back (on slin of course) and it produced the idea that one can take the same dose and utilize same exact protocol for weeks sometimes months, and the next time, bam, that one goes into hypo...

Is that true?

I dont know im still standing after 3years sorry, you notice when im not around here any more, my experience is that slin preformence always is the same. Slin is no super special supp before you use it u have to know what your maintenance is, because i definetly can kill you. In a hospital over here, 4people old people passed out n killed by a male nurse whos been inject insu to patients, all 4 didnt know what happen with them so they passed away. If they had some fruitjuice, snickers, twix or whatever on the room they could avoid dead. So i think u better know what u doing otherwise you buying your own death

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Why in the hell you get all your proteins from a shake? Do you know whats even in it, search that you will change it by real food meals

Hey Dutch,

Just to be clear, its the protein source(s) you think I should replace with real food?

The processed carbs are okay?

CFM

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
I never used protein shakes always fish, shrimps, tuna, beef sometime chicken but im more a fish eater and i think and i know the quality of the muscle, skin, blood and all that will be far more advanced than when u drink daily shakes. I never advised carb & protein shakes to people but some supplements u MUST take because your own body doesnt make that, than i say, oke take this and this than your complete. But come one, protein shakes and carb shakes all day long? Thats just lazyness in my opinion, its fast to drink thats true.. the cheapest fish here is coalfish package of 4x100gr / 64gr proteins, omega, good fat, vitamis and much that you can also buy in supplements, cost here around 1.60€ / 1.70€ i eat daily 5packages 320gr protein, 1 pack almost every meal, thats 2kg fish every day for a very cheap price. So my protein levels are very high to gain muscle. And now here it come the packages fish is just standard 365 days a year, but you need calories and carbs to so my carbs i get from a bag of white rice also every meal 3cups rice. You have to make a rule with your self and say okay i need 250gr proteins and 300gr carbs a day, calculate your food in the beginning after a while you know everyting whats in it. And eat that every day. Time passed by you will get used to this routine, and than between you meals fish n rice you can eat applepie or ice cream, sushi, pancakes, just eat what ever you want because you allready have your daily dosis of proteins n carbs and vitamines but first calculate your nutrient content dependant on your goal to gain muscle or lose fat

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I never used protein shakes always fish, shrimps, tuna, beef sometime chicken but im more a fish eater and i think and i know the quality of the muscle, skin, blood and all that will be far more advanced than when u drink daily shakes. I never advised carb & protein shakes to people but some supplements u MUST take because your own body doesnt make that, than i say, oke take this and this than your complete. But come one, protein shakes and carb shakes all day long? Thats just lazyness in my opinion, its fast to drink thats true.. the cheapest fish here is coalfish package of 4x100gr / 64gr proteins, omega, good fat, vitamis and much that you can also buy in supplements, cost here around 1.60€ / 1.70€ i eat daily 5packages 320gr protein, 1 pack almost every meal, thats 2kg fish every day for a very cheap price. So my protein levels are very high to gain muscle. And now here it come the packages fish is just standard 365 days a year, but you need calories and carbs to so my carbs i get from a bag of white rice also every meal 3cups rice. You have to make a rule with your self and say okay i need 250gr proteins and 300gr carbs a day, calculate your food in the beginning after a while you know everyting whats in it. And eat that every day. Time passed by you will get used to this routine, and than between you meals fish n rice you can eat applepie or ice cream, sushi, pancakes, just eat what ever you want because you allready have your daily dosis of proteins n carbs and vitamines but first calculate your nutrient content dependant on your goal to gain muscle or lose fat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic