RalfKelleh
What's New?

inspirational fitness quotes

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
"If you don't like it, don't fuckin' look at it."

lol and do get that morning stare..theres a body building girl who works out early and helps me with legs on tuesdays....she is so cool...she called my trainer a phag? .. she tells me i look like "tits on a stick" lol...i love her...she so rides my ass..i will be fixing my hair while she's crank'en out on the leg press and flips that i am not paying attention..i am like ..jaaaa...as if didnt u see the hot guy that just walked in? what?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To the opinions of other people, yes it took me a while to feel comfortable in the gym w/ the "big boys", but the reality is, when I started training there was NO ONE in the old weight room at the YMCA. I did it ALL by myself. Then I hired a guy to train me when Nautilus stuff was the rage, but still most of the free weight lifting I did, I did on my own time, by myself. By the time I moved to an area where there were more regular lifters, and it became fashionable for a gym to have a "women's section", and people suggested that I might be "more comfortable" there, I was like, "Huh? WTF is the "women's section"? If I go in there, that just means I have to carry my weights in there because what's there isn't enough!"

End result, IMO, I don't want to hear your comments, if you think I need to be in the "women's section" because I'm female or you think I'm "too big", "too ripped', "too fat" (yea .. welcome to my offseason), "too manly", "too hardcore", "too sweaty", whatever, go fuck yourself.

"If you don't like it, don't fuckin' look at it." I'm here for me, not you. I don't comment on all the fat-ass, weak-ass, dipshit, wannabeposer, bad-form, ego-struttin assholes, so why would I care what they think of me? Its enough that I know they know I'm serious about what I do and they wish they could accomplish that. That's what they aspire to.

:)

Similarly,

Head down, visor down, iPod up, LIFT!

And to myself, e.g. when I need to get up at 5 am for cardio, or hit the gym after a late work night or stressful day,

"Do it, or don't bother."

And when I feel myself start to crap out on a set,

"SUCK IT UP YOU PANSY! FEEEELLLLL THE BURN!"

Never thought of all that shit you mentioned in the first paragraph... What a pain in the ass. Much respect for having to deal with that.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Never thought of all that shit you mentioned in the first paragraph... What a pain in the ass. Much respect for having to deal with that.

I honestly never thought about it before. No one ever told me I needed to "be" a certain way. So it was a shock the first time I heard it. After a lot of internal turmoil about trying to reconcile what I love to do vs what people think, I finally just arrived at not worrying about it. Thus "If you don't like it, don't fuckin' look at it." :)

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I honestly never thought about it before. No one ever told me I needed to "be" a certain way. So it was a shock the first time I heard it. After a lot of internal turmoil about trying to reconcile what I love to do vs what people think, I finally just arrived at not worrying about it. Thus "If you don't like it, don't fuckin' look at it." :)

Ha! ha ha ha! Your Awesome!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Here's one I love from The Man:

"The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
~Jack Lalanne

I think that says it all.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
Speaking of Jack Lalanne met him at the 2007 Arnold he was at are hotel..He was flirty and playful for his age..He and his wife sat with us in the hotel lounge for a while..RIP 2010..
165533_10150176355078569_537503568_8344492_5749333_n.jpg

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is best from the top. ~Arnold Bennett

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
You can feel sore today or you can feel sorry tomorrow, you choose!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
saw this on a shirt at the gym the other day...

I love the smell of Iron in the morning...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly Lymbo a peek at your AVI is all the inspiration one needs!
All respect intended:)

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
I fear no GYM or Mirror...for my body is a Weapon..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic