Inside Accused Bomber Cesar Sayoc’s World: Steroids, Strip Clubs and Sick Views

Discussion in 'Latest News On Anabolics' started by DungeonDweller, Oct 29, 2018.

1. DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller VIP Member

Mar 21, 2017
  2. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    Noticed that media shit too. JUST like the bust reports that include aas, plus lotsa recs, plus pics of sex with (underage) animals, but the titles always gonna highlight "STEROIDS."

Saw a photo of him holding up a anti-CNN sign, there was the slightest size in his biceps, plus a noticeable beer belly, and he's a "bodybuilder."

Heady Muscle likes this.
  3. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    No, he mailed pipe bombs because he wants to make Trump supporters look good.

SilverFox and DungeonDweller like this.
  4. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Pretty much what Hannity said Friday nite.....

SilverFox and DungeonDweller like this.
  5. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I keep telling the reptilian to stop watching Hannity. LK can you please translate simple English into reptilia and warn FD too much jerking off to Hannity could harm his pp.

Heady Muscle likes this.
  6. prime

prime TID Board Of Directors

Dec 31, 2011
    Were they even real bombs? On timers? How is that supposed to even work? They seemed like toys. Unlike Unabomber who at least had a trigger to detonate when opened. Nothing makes sense in 2018.

SilverFox and BLTC like this.
  7. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Scroll down one story an ask yourself who would you rather have as an employee?.......lol

8. SilverFox

SilverFox New Member

Oct 31, 2018
    I beleive this guy sent those rather crudely made bombs to shock rather than to injure people. To me that makes no sense as why should a Trump supporter send bombs to prominent Democrats? That actually would make the GOP supporters look real bad instead as Democrats can then say the right wing nutjobs are on the loose and help bolster the Dems case.

prime likes this.