Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Insane pump from IGF-1 LR3 preworkout

T

Tmfj30

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pretty sure it had to be the IGF..just started taking 80 mcgs pre bi-laterally and my chest pump was so bad it actually was hurting.Kinda cool I guess but pretty uncomfortable..I hope this is a sign that it's is doing it's job.Afterwards I started taking MGF 200 mcg's split bi-laterally.Has anybody experienced this incredible pump from IGF-1 LR3? Can't wait until an arm workout.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yes i do my injections 1 hour b4 i work out 100 mcgs bilateraly and the pumps are sick and im getting leaner, i missed a injection the other day and could tell a huge differance in the intensity of my workout......

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Just wanted to add that i havent noticed any major Growth but i am maintaining and leaning out very well, all in all there must be some gains if i am getting leaner and my weight is staying the same, But overall the intensity of my workouts has been much better than any other time i am off of the AAS

M

Myosin10

Jan 5, 2011
How has it been going bro? I like the IGF/MGF combo.

M

mr personality

Jan 11, 2011
I cant comment on pre-workout IGF injections, but I have had great experiences leaning out with QUALITY IGF-LR3. I say quality because i I have tried other IGF-LR3 and not impressed. Been a while since I got some good shit.

Anyways. I have a lot of trouble with my bi-s. Upon i noticed that after a few weeks I leaned out quite well and my biceps were more pronounced ass a result of the reduction in fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE IGF-LR3. I just hate how tired it makes you during the day. I remember i used to have to nap on my lunch or I wouldnt make it through the day.

EDIT: I think my dosage was 100MCG ....been a while though

MR P

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
Have you noticed any bloat on igf?

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
IronBrothers, I have never used IGF, and how many mcg's should I start out with in my bis? What other bodyparts do you use IGF for? Thanks-rt...

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Anyone who uses igf from these bullshit research companies are wasting their time.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
IronBrothers, I have never used IGF, and how many mcg's should I start out with in my bis? What other bodyparts do you use IGF for? Thanks-rt...

Save your money 99.9% if the igf 1 lr3 out there is garbage. Incerelex is the real deal and chances are you won't be finding that anytime soon

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic