Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Injections and Breathalyzer/BAC

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I'm being a little lazy only because I'm driving so I thought I'd just throw this out there, for the sake of general knowledge for anyone who could be curious.

I have a smart start breathalyzer ignition thing in my car. Poor choice about a year ago, and it's there for a few more months. The thing is SUPER sensitive. Picks up mouth wash, shit in food, etc.

Think the alcohol or solvent solutions, or even Bac water would show alcohol in my blood after an injection, say if I were doing 1-2 ml shots and/or daily iu of with bac water?

I see if I can find anything online, but if anyone has any experience with this, it'd be great for anyone looking to know.

Plus, if it pops up as an attempt to drive with any alcohol in my system it can shut down my car, cost me towing, fines, and an extension of time on this program. It's not part of any probation for me, but for someone else, a positive attempt could land them back in jail.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have never run across this question before but I'm going to have to say it would not affect anything at all because you're using such a very small amount of alcohol and any brewing.

Drinking alcohol versus injecting something that has a very low concentrate of alcohol such as baciostatic water I could not see how that would affect anything at all. It's going to be absorbed into your muscles before it gets into your bloodstream and even if that minute amount would be very very tough for that to be that sensitive. Even though I know people that have had those interlock systems and if they rinse their mouth with mouthwash it can trigger it but that's the alcohol that's still fresh after rinsing.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

Interesting read according to that law firm it's not testing blood alcohol levels per se it's testing alcohol that's in your mouth. That's why mouthwash fruit juices energy drinks etc and also trigger saying that you have alcohol.

Look at the list of foods and drinks avoiding those I would say 99.9% chance you're safe using something that has that low percentage of alcohol like baciostatic water has

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Seems to be ok so far! Just an FYI, and I appreciate the input.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic