Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Injection sites for daily injections

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I don't know if its the ment, the tren or the more frequent injections, but my glutes are screaming. I need to pin tomorrow and both buttcheeks hurt like crazy. I'm going to try ventrogluteal. Been watching YouTube videos. :rolleyes: Looks scary... and this from a career needle junkie.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I love VG. I do them sitting down, and they poke right out. Never had a single issue. Needle just glides right in and takes all the volume. Never had pain or anything in area. No pip either.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I love VG. I do them sitting down, and they poke right out. Never had a single issue. Needle just glides right in and takes all the volume. Never had pain or anything in area. No pip either.
I just read this out loud with my sexy seductive voice. Since there is a writers strike I think you should apply.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Hmm, I've never heard of it being done sitting down. I'm gonna check that out, thanks!

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I feel like I either didn't hit the right spot or didnt go deep enough because I'm having a lot of hip pain. It could also be the compound. Im gonna try my thigh next and drop one new compound to see.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic