Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Injection sites for daily injections

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Today I did pec and hit something... crunchy... wtf? What am I made of? Cheetos? Only thing I can think of is I passed through fascia that had lymphatic fluid that had crystallized.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Today I did pec and hit something... crunchy... wtf? What am I made of? Cheetos? Only thing I can think of is I passed through fascia that had lymphatic fluid that had crystallized.
Scar tissue from repetitive injection in the area.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
.80ml is a little much for subQ from what I've read. Anything over .5 is asking for issues.
IF all else fails, you can use the turkey baster method. :D

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I had a similar issue when I hit a new spot in one of my quads. Never pinned that area before, bit it was really crunchy going in.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
WTF!!! That would be the end of that spot for me.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
WTF!!! That would be the end of that spot for me.

It was for me, too. I pushed through and started injecting. Just felt off. I moved to my thigh to just finish it off. This spot was center of right pec. Yesterday's left pec was towards the inner, bottom corner, which was fine.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
SO I did a Ventrogluteal injection this morning, fingers crossed there's not much PIP. I used my usual 30g pin but left out the prop so it was just a .70ml pin, no pain at all never even felt the pin, no blood on removal. I'll most likely bump up to a 27g for the next inj, the odd position and the amount of pressure needed to push through the 30g made it harder then it should have been I think. I was worried about nothing I guess. It took me 30 minutes to figure out exactly where to pin and finally just picked a spot and pushed. I could feel the different densities of matter the pin was going though so I was able to feel when it went into muscle. Hoping there's no virgin muscle pain/ache but its likely I'll have some as I always do with new spots.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It was for me, too. I pushed through and started injecting. Just felt off. I moved to my thigh to just finish it off. This spot was center of right pec. Yesterday's left pec was towards the inner, bottom corner, which was fine.
My area on pecs is basically, 1-1.5 inches from the inside edge of the nipple and 1-2.5 inches above the edge of the nipple. I have a crucifix tattoo on my chest and the edge of the crucifix happens to fall right in the middle of this area, so I can easily find my spots.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
SO I did a Ventrogluteal injection this morning, fingers crossed there's not much PIP. I used my usual 30g pin but left out the prop so it was just a .70ml pin, no pain at all never even felt the pin, no blood on removal. I'll most likely bump up to a 27g for the next inj, the odd position and the amount of pressure needed to push through the 30g made it harder then it should have been I think. I was worried about nothing I guess. It took me 30 minutes to figure out exactly where to pin and finally just picked a spot and pushed. I could feel the different densities of matter the pin was going though so I was able to feel when it went into muscle. Hoping there's no virgin muscle pain/ache but its likely I'll have some as I always do with new spots.
What length is your 30g? I only ask, because most I have seen are short and always went with the old adage you need 1.5 inch for glutes to get it into the muscle even when you are pretty lean.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic