pbtom
What's New?

Injection sites for daily injections

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Don’t forget, you might find a few articles floating around about the butt hole injection site. I think someone posted on this a few months ago because they had trouble finding it………. I heard it’s pretty popular in DC…..

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
If youre pinning small quantities ed use insulin needles easy peasy!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I do like the idea of usimg slin pins, and have a bunch layong around, just npt crazy about having to waste a whole other syringle just to draw and back fill. Lazy

maikolo

maikolo

Oct 28, 2022
I do like the idea of usimg slin pins, and have a bunch layong around, just npt crazy about having to waste a whole other syringle just to draw and back fill. Lazy
Well if you want them gains have to be proactive !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Be careful with calves... hit a nerve there once and couldn't walk right for a week.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Be careful with calves... hit a nerve there once and couldn't walk right for a week.
I actually think I hit one that last pin. 2 days of pain, but only for a couple minutes after resting, once its mobilized it gets better. I'll be happy when this cycle is over and I can go back to e4d pinning.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Today was the first day I tried a pec. Actually went well. Seems to be a lot more "room" in pecs versus delts. Not hitting a nerve or having any bit of pain on a full push is a good first sign. Using 1/2" needles.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Today was the first day I tried a pec. Actually went well. Seems to be a lot more "room" in pecs versus delts. Not hitting a nerve or having any bit of pain on a full push is a good first sign. Using 1/2" needles.
There is really only one spot in the meaty portion of the pec I need to avoid due to a vein, but I can see it plain as day. Pecs are my favorite, but the only thing I would say with pecs is keep it at 1 ml due to it being a flat muscle.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Usually, if I am pinning ED it is sub-q. However, when doing EOD or MWF my rotation is R-quad, L-quad, R-delt, R-pec, L-pec and L-delt. If your chest is big enough you have three different spots you can hit with no problems. Smooth as hell too.
This right here. SubQ for daily is the way to go

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I try to rotate all three heads of the delts. I'm not really lean enough to differentiate them but Im pretty sure my aim is ok. Rears are hard to reach but I've got a process where I kinda kneel/lean into my bedside like those praying type folks do.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
.80ml is a little much for subQ from what I've read. Anything over .5 is asking for issues.
Anything over .25 ml when you are lean can be a problem, but you can hit many different spots with the same pin as long as you are not using junk ass pins. They should stay sharp for 10+ pokes.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Anything over .25 ml when you are lean can be a problem, but you can hit many different spots with the same pin as long as you are not using junk ass pins. They should stay sharp for 10+ pokes.
I'm everything but lean so that's not an issue. I just couldn't imagine 4-5 pokes every day and trying to remember what spot was hit in the last few days. I'll be really happy when this cycle is over.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic