Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Injectable Orals Recipe

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys not new to brewing just new to posting on here. Just wondering what orals can be made into injectables and if anyone has recipes I would appreciate it. Also is there any PIP with these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Are you talking about crushing up Winny and making it into an injectable? Or are you asking about what raws that are usually taken orally that can be made into an injectable?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Homemade Brownie Recipe Ingredients
Back to Michelle’s recipe for brownies! In order for it to turn out like (aka better than) the boxed mix, Michelle uses granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and chocolate chips. Then, she adds these key ingredients:
  • 2 eggs + water – Michelle uses a bit of water with the eggs to achieve the moist, gooey texture of boxed mix brownies without any commercial emulsifiers. And because this recipe doesn’t contain any baking powder, eggs are essential for helping the brownies puff up in the oven.
  • Powdered sugar – The trick to making homemade brownies that are just like ones from a box! Powdered sugar contains cornstarch, which helps thicken the batter without the chemical additives you’d find in a mix.
  • Unsweetened cocoa powder – Michelle recommends using Hershey’s Special Dark Dutch-processed cocoa powder (I used Whole Foods’ 365 Cocoa Powder). Make sure to sift it if it’s lumpy!
  • Oil – While many recipes for brownies use unsalted butter, Michelle’s calls for canola oil, just like the boxed mix. I use olive oil because it’s what I keep on hand, and I love the rich flavor.
  • Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla really amps up the chocolate flavor.
How to Make Brownies from Scratch
First, mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
Combine the sugar, flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt in a medium bowl. Then, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and water in a large one.

Next, combine the wet and dry ingredients. Sprinkle the dry mixture over the wet one, and fold until just combined. The batter will be thick!

Then, pour the batter into an 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper. Use a rubber spatula to spread it to all four sides of the pan and to smooth the top. The mixture will be very thick – that’s ok.

Finally, bake! Transfer the pan to a 325-degree oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs attached. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. They also freeze well for up to a month. Last time I made these, I doubled the recipe and stored the second batch in the freezer. It was so fun to have them on hand for a quick and easy dessert or afternoon treat!

Best Brownie Recipe Tips
  • Better chocolate chips = better brownies. In her book, Michelle writes that one of the biggest secrets to making great brownies is using large, good-quality chocolate chips. She recommends Ghiradelli’s 60% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chips, while I love Enjoy Life’s Dark Chocolate Morsels. Either brand would fantastic in this recipe!
  • It’s better to pull them out too early than to leave them in too long. No one likes dry brownies, so err on the side of caution when you’re making this recipe. Bake them until a toothpick inserted comes out with just a few crumbs attached. If you’re on the fence, go ahead and take them out of the oven. They’ll continue to firm up as they cool!
  • Wait for them to cool. Try your best to resist eating these guys straight out of the oven. Letting them cool makes them gooier and fudgier, and they’ll be less likely to crumble when you slice them. Plus, they’ll have an even richer chocolate flavor. Trust me, it’s worth the wait!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Tbol, Dbol, Superdrol just crush tabs in spoon add enough tap water to dissolve over a lighter...inject

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tbol, Dbol, Superdrol just crush tabs in spoon add enough tap water to dissolve over a lighter...inject

Seems like a plan. I mean, what could go wrong?

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah you guys are funny. No I don’t fuck with tabs, I got all raws. It’s koo if nobody wants to share how to may injectable winny or whatever. I have some recipes for different ones. Just was researching to see if any of you guys had suggestions and what raws used as orals that you have made into injectables. I ain’t tripping. I get some brownie recipes and suggestions to bang in my arm. Its koo, it’s whatever.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Turkey baster is a good way to make sure your dosing is correct. Make sure you crush it enough where you can inject directly into the testicle, however.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Turkey baster is a good way to make sure your dosing is correct. Make sure you crush it enough where you can inject directly into the testicle, however.

This will not work, CC...U have to MICRONIZE it...One cannot possibly "crush" it enough for this to work, bro,!...MICRONIZATION only!..

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
I guess y’all are a bunch of teenagers.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I guess y’all are a bunch of teenagers.

Sorry, KB, I was just funning ya...Don't know why the others are doing it tho..May I ask why u want to inject an oral?...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Years ago there was an injectable version of anavar. Never got my hands on any but I heard it was very potent compared to the oral version. However, it was a very painful inj. and could damage nerves around the inj. site. Has anyone seen this available anywhere or know how to convert the powder into a viable inj.?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic