Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Injectable Methytrienolone

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
So saw some injectable MethylTren at the store the other day. Anybody out there tried it? Loved the oral MT at 1mg ED, however, the inj version is dosed at 5mg/mL. Wondering what were your experiences and what dosing protocol did you use?

Much Thanks,
MAYO

Last edited:
rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i really don't think methyltrienolone or oral tren comes in injectable form.i have the same liquid 1ml=5mg bottles too.when i do it it's only at a little less than 1/2ml,under the tongue.1mg oral tren is supposedly equal to around 300mg inj tren ace.honestly i've yet to hear of an inj form of it and i know some of the top ugl makers of it around,both in capsule and liquid form.best i had was 1mg caps.1mg/ed 1st wk then up to 2mg/ed wks 2,3 and into 4.lethargic during the day,easily winded but once you hit the gym doors,smell the iron people just seem to know to stay away from you.ask Niko.we both know the same people.i can't say what would happen to you if you injected oral liquid tren but it can't be nice at all.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Never heard of it brother but Get Some cycled with test prop and oral tren and according to his log and what he personally told me, he had amazing gains. He was trying to cut and he ended up with 10lbs+ plus of muscle while losing 3-4% body fat (if i remember correctly).

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
You saw this at the drug store? What is this , some kind of joke? Methyltrienolone (also known as Metribolone) is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. With a potency that has been measured at 120 to 300 times greater than methyltestosterone. ( Info from Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009) It is so toxic to the liver that it remains an agent of research use only. It is the most liver toxic steroid ever to be studied in humans. It is not commercially produced anywhere in the world. Only a couple of UGL's make it. No one in their right mind would ever take a drug like this.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Out on a limb...

You saw this at the drug store? What is this , some kind of joke? Methyltrienolone (also known as Metribolone) is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. With a potency that has been measured at 120 to 300 times greater than methyltestosterone. ( Info from Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009) It is so toxic to the liver that it remains an agent of research use only. It is the most liver toxic steroid ever to be studied in humans. It is not commercially produced anywhere in the world. Only a couple of UGL's make it. No one in their right mind would ever take a drug like this.

...to say that MAYO was attempting to lighten up a serious question. But there just might be a store on Brokeback Mountain that sells it. :confused:
LMAO
-CC-

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Seriously, lol? I can't believe your Wal-Mart doesn't carry methyl-trienolone. This guy is out of our league CC, I didn't even know people had livers. In the mean-time, I'll stick with my GP tabs. The compound in question is way over priced. I asked the cashier and they didn't even know an IM dosing protocol. Something is awry in yonder-land.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Dude my walmart carries it too. Maybe you should check a different walmart, cuz it sounds like you're getting the shaft.

Slic.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
what wlamart would carry this drug?...U must live out the states?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
what wlamart would carry this drug?...U must live out the states?

Lol DW, Just fuckin' with BitchBody up there for his asinine response. Please tell me you didn't go to Wally World last nite and shake down some punk cashier lookin' for MT.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Lol DW, Just fuckin' with BitchBody up there for his asinine response. Please tell me you didn't go to Wally World last nite and shake down some punk cashier lookin' for MT.

lol..nope im not that crazy,,,For a moment i was thinking u was shopping at walmart in mexico somewhere.....which they do sell steroids in those places..dw

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I have some injectable MT(low dose) as well as injectable cheque(low dose) drops coming in a blend that also has test base and tren base in it as well. Its a preworkout blend, but damn I will bet money that it is going to HURT! I am only going to be pinning .6-.8ml pre workout to see how it goes. If all goes well, I should be wanting to lift the entire gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic