Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Injectable Anavar recipe?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Does anyone have a recipe for injectable anavar?

thanks
FL

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I would imagine that is a tough compound to make and if someone knew how, they probably would keep it to themselves imo.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
^^^^Schultz is on point, the few people who know how to make this into an inject will not give up the recipe, its what separates them from the others...

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
yeah
prob not worth experimenting with
expensive to mess up
got my curious tho because i recently got a holh of some inj drol and d-bol
u can taste the drol , kinda like test susp

its the best presentation i've seen from a lab in years, almost better than USA pharma grade stuff
the presentation is in the top two i've ever seen in not the top
boxes with instructions, blister packs for the orals
its expensive and international, but for guys that gear presentation really matters to, this lab is out of this world!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Injectable var is a strange concept if you ask me. The compound is only slightly toxic and taking enough of a dose to beat any degradation has never been a problem. Now about presentation... The customer pays for all that flash. If the packaging is super nice, then the profit was recovered elsewhere if you catch my drift. I don't care if you write on my vials with a sharpie. It doesn't say anything about what's inside.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Fork-Lift77, if you're repping for this mystery source, STOP IT! We're not a source board, and we don't advertise. Doing so can get you banned.

If you're just making noise... then please carry on.

yeah
expensive to mess up

its the best presentation i've seen from a lab in years, almost better than USA pharma grade stuff
its expensive and international, but for guys that gear presentation really matters to, this lab is out of this world!

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
It would most likely crash no matter the recipe. It has a high melting point. Oil based winny @50mg/ml is difficult enough. I've never known anyone to try it with var.

Water based might work but you have to worry about the soreness and bacteria growing inside the vial like with test suspension and winny suspension.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Injectable var is a strange concept if you ask me. The compound is only slightly toxic and taking enough of a dose to beat any degradation has never been a problem. Now about presentation... The customer pays for all that flash. If the packaging is super nice, then the profit was recovered elsewhere if you catch my drift. I don't care if you write on my vials with a sharpie. It doesn't say anything about what's inside.

No im the same way. Long as you trust your source, or brew your own which a lot of my friends do.
Fork-Lift77, if you're repping for this mystery source, STOP IT! We're not a source board, and we don't advertise. Doing so can get you banned.

No not at all man
That was the first time i even mentioned it. Was just talking brother
admin made it clear to me about the rules.
a this time i do not rep for any source. i have in the past. but they are private now.
these were just some free samples that the source handed out to like 30 guys on another board.
even if i was repping for a certain cource i would not go about it in this type of way, thats basically spam
i know you dont know me and im new hear but im not that guy
I wouldn't want to rep for that course anyways WAY to much money and most bros who know what up with the UGL world know presentation doesn't mean anything at all. I use to buy gear in big fragrance oil bottles that came with screw off caps requiring aseptic drawing. actually use to rep for a sponsor who sold similar to this. some of the best gear i ever did!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015

i even took a peptide link and sicount code out of my signature line after asking admin about it and if it was okay, we both agreed that it would lot be fair since they are not a sponsor here. i do not rep for them either i just log for one of my friends who is a rep for them and did it as a favor to him for allowing me to do research logs on there peps

i realize that this is a source-less board i respect that and thats why i kind of like it. no bull board poitics with mods who are paid off and currupt and delete posts and those sorts of things
Been trying my best to keep with in the rules, thts why i havnt even bothered to mention the name.
not sure if its okay to mention a lab/brand or not. or if its against the rules or if its within the rules to talk about particular brand but not certain sources
i do appreciate the heads up tho man

is it okay to talk about a certain 'brand? just not a certain source?

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Why inject when you can pop. Regardless i dont think it would be worth it if it was possible.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
i even took a peptide link and sicount code out of my signature line after asking admin about it and if it was okay, we both agreed that it would lot be fair since they are not a sponsor here. i do not rep for them either i just log for one of my friends who is a rep for them and did it as a favor to him for allowing me to do research logs on there peps

i realize that this is a source-less board i respect that and thats why i kind of like it. no bull board poitics with mods who are paid off and currupt and delete posts and those sorts of things
Been trying my best to keep with in the rules, thts why i havnt even bothered to mention the name.
not sure if its okay to mention a lab/brand or not. or if its against the rules or if its within the rules to talk about particular brand but not certain sources
i do appreciate the heads up tho man

is it okay to talk about a certain 'brand? just not a certain source?

http://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/5118-TID-Rules

Any questions please fee free to ask.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
yeah
expensive to mess up

What lab ? I know ZP From China puts everything in boxes and holograms but it's UG very expensive same with Alpha pharmacy in fact the remailers usually dress it pretty . I don't care about pretty but if I got TNE I want it written on label not tren base mislabeled or something like that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic