Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Injectable anadrol dosage

T

Traork1

Sep 29, 2021
I am trying to find out how to dose injectable anadrol? I know Taki g pills it's 1-50 MG pill daily for 4 weeks what about if I'm trying to run the injectable anadrol? Do I take 1 injection daily or what? Can someone please help me with this dilema I am having

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How about a little background. It's hard to give advice to someone when you know nothing about them. You kinda sound like you don't know enough to be using it.

Don't be discouraged at what I'm saying, more info would help.

T

Traork1

Sep 29, 2021
I've done a few cycles 1st- test cyp 200 2nd- test e 500 x deca 3rd- sustanon 250 d-bol tren acetate

T

Traork1

Sep 29, 2021
How about a little background. It's hard to give advice to someone when you know nothing about them. You kinda sound like you don't know enough to be using it.

Don't be discouraged at what I'm saying, more info would help.
I've done a few cycles 1st- test cyp 200 2nd- test e 500 x deca 3rd- sustanon 250 d-bol tren acetate

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Like @BD Cool said there's no difference in the dosage. You might gain a little in comparison to oral anadrol because a certain amount of any compound is going to be destroyed by the digestive system. With steroids that were designed to be taken orally, like anadrol and d-bol, the difference is going to be negligible. The only benefit I can see with injectible is the one pass though the liver instead of two. If you've already invested in the injectible. it has to be injected daily so get used to ed injections If not, I'd go with the oral.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Do u know if via injection vs. oral there would be any efficacy issue?...

I didn't notice any difference at all. I am currently running oral A-drol @ 50 mgs per day and I don't have any intention to use the injectable version again... ED injects get old quickly.

I've read that many pros use injectable anadrol and d-bol exclusively and swear by it, but that could be just internet talk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic