Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Inject site....yes its the buttcheek

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Practice makes perfect, many guys have issues with pinning when they begin . Some have an overt fear, some manifest issues subconscious and just persistently inject wrong. Hell get it right eventually, tell him to keep practicing , put him on prop and suspensions lmao, he'll get tons of practice that way

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
any recent updates on this?
THIS is the reason we aspirate people! (even though some would have us believe its a waste of time)

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I have an issue with my inject spot that is making me a little nervous. Last monday i hit my left butt cheek with new gear that i noticed was a lot more clear then the stuff i had been running. It knotted up bad and is still a little sore today. Thursday i hit my right cheek and same thing , pretty sore the next day. saturday a little more sore and sunday it felt as if i had a crashed a motorcycle or something. My cheek is huge, there is a golf ball size bruise and knot on top of the abnormally large cheek. It has me walking like an old man and worried to try to attempt my shot today. I did aspirate and have not any issues up until this point. I used cold packs and heat last night and it helped a little. any suggesstions?

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I have an issue with my inject spot that is making me a little nervous. Last monday i hit my left butt cheek with new gear that i noticed was a lot more clear then the stuff i had been running. It knotted up bad and is still a little sore today. Thursday i hit my right cheek and same thing , pretty sore the next day. saturday a little more sore and sunday it felt as if i had a crashed a motorcycle or something. My cheek is huge, there is a golf ball size bruise and knot on top of the abnormally large cheek. It has me walking like an old man and worried to try to attempt my shot today. I did aspirate and have not any issues up until this point. I used cold packs and heat last night and it helped a little. any suggesstions?

It happens, especially with prop. dont worry about it unless its not starting to feel better after 4 - 5 days

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I must be missing something... looks like a bruise. It happens when you jam metal through your flesh and hit the little tubes that carry the red stuff. Its going to happen. 3ml in a vein would have the ol ticker working too hard... you would likely have him in the ER already from his coughing etc.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I thread jacked an olde. I used 1ml of t400 blend. Been using 250 e prior to last week. Have had small knots or soreness but not my whole cheek swell and have a hard time walking until the new gear . I'm supposed to take a shot today and debating quads cause my butt hurts to bad, I don't want to do the same thing to my quad if it's the gear?

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I thread jacked an olde. I used 1ml of t400 blend. Been using 250 e prior to last week. Have had small knots or soreness but not my whole cheek swell and have a hard time walking until the new gear . I'm supposed to take a shot today and debating quads cause my butt hurts to bad, I don't want to do the same thing to my quad if it's the gear?

only 1 way to find out bro..man up :)

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Well it's done and I'm not dead yet . Good thing I'm pasty and can see all the veins in my leg. If I don't post In
In a few days well....... Thanks for the advice dick. Lols

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

I'm not a doctor but I'd wonder about the solvent in it or if it is a different oil than you are used to. EO in oil gives me a knot some. "More clear" makes me think of that too. Now GSO does too, which I was great with for years...

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I've been hitting it with ice & heat and the swelling has gone down drastically. Now my quad is sore as shit but not scary looking like my cheek was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic