Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Ingesting raw anavar powder

C

CADILLAC

Sep 16, 2010
Can one just take the raw powder form of anavar?

I did some research, and correct me if I am wrong, most people are encapsulating or putting Anavar in liquid suspension for purposes of convenience (get off work at 5, take a capsule and hit the gym 30 minutes later) or in order to sell it.

Can one purchase var raw (and yes, I know it is expensive) and just consume it?

Can one just put it in a water bottle and sip throughout the day?

If one is not selling, just wanting less costly var, is this ^ an option?

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
Of course it is. The only trick would be making sure u got the right amount. Maybe a very sensitive scale ( like a pot scale ) weigh out what you want, mix with water and drink it down. Simple enough. Raw Var is very expensive how ever.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, you are correct. You can do that with var or any other raw powder that is an oral steroid. Stuff like winny, dbol, tbol, anadrol, proviron, etc.

deadlift666

deadlift666

Feb 22, 2015
It's an oral steroid. You can eat it by the spoonful if you'd like.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
U need a scale that goes to 0.000 decimal ideally.

I did it with 100 mg and proviron and oj. Something about the acidity in oj supercharges some orals.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Seems like it would be a pain in the ass to measure it out a dose at at time. As long as you're weighing and measuring why not make up some capsules?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just get some everclear and a 50 or 100 ml jug and measure some var powder and measure some everclear and mix em up drink with a dropper or use a syringe with no needle.
works PERFECTLY and you will have 50 to 100 doses available, or make a bug batch if you have enough bottles etc..

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Just get some everclear and a 50 or 100 ml jug and measure some var powder and measure some everclear and mix em up drink with a dropper or use a syringe with no needle.
works PERFECTLY and you will have 50 to 100 doses available, or make a bug batch if you have enough bottles etc..

This or Olive Oil works great for creating a suspension and it's good for you. If I recall properly, your doses will be +/- 5mg using this method, but it's simple to do.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Can one just take the raw powder form of anavar?

I did some research, and correct me if I am wrong, most people are encapsulating or putting Anavar in liquid suspension for purposes of convenience (get off work at 5, take a capsule and hit the gym 30 minutes later) or in order to sell it.

Can one purchase var raw (and yes, I know it is expensive) and just consume it?

Can one just put it in a water bottle and sip throughout the day?

If one is not selling, just wanting less costly var, is this ^ an option?
Sipping it thru the day would yield little results. Say you sipped 100mg over the course of 8 hours. Your blood levels won't amount to jack shit in my estimation.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
"Ingesting Raw powder"...LOL
Sounds so melodramatic, JEEZ.
Orals are all raw powders, how else would they be?
Maybe with fillers but that just cuts the dosage or helps keep a form or shape to the tab.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic