Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Infraredl BBQ Grill

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yep wife bought one..i see what name brand it is..dont use it much...i like the foreman grill better

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have an infared searer and rotisserie on my BBQ but 5 regular burners. Haven't used them yet but they look like a great option. Not sure I would like that for the whole BBQ though.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
nope Im old school give me the bricketts and lighter fuel

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nothing sets off the flavor of a great steak like lighter fluid lol... The one that LK has with the searing section is ok, but not worth the money. If your grill can't get hot enough to sear a steak without cooking it through, then its a P.O.S. Gas is just fine - in fact if you grill a lot like I do, a hard gas line can be connected to the house so no screwing around with tanks.

When buying a grill, IMO its all about BTU's.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I like to kick it old school and cook with charred wood or just fresh wood. Everything tastes better that way. I like my food with a lil hint of smoke.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like to kick it old school and cook with charred wood or just fresh wood. Everything tastes better that way. I like my food with a lil hint of smoke.

Wood is nice cuz you can soak it in just about anything to get the desired flavor

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Funny thats just how I like my ganja!

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
my sister bought one.it's o.k. but i prefer mine on a real grill.it is good cause it cooks frozen food pretty fast though,especially when you're running short on time.i'll still take my steaks on a real fire though,just slit its throat,wipe its ass,sear it on both sides for a minute and slap it on my plate.hell,my girls father eats his almost raw right from the pack!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic