Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Information Gathering

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Wow I did traffic school when I was 17 to get a ticket dropped but where I am you just log into a website with your dl, and name address, birthdate, go through the course, pay the money ( I think $20) and when you’re done it is dropped. I would have never provided all that info

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
it's all about bigbrother keeping tabs on us.there's an area in,wanna say Oregon,that makes you list all of your possesions,money-both liquid assets,savings and cash,and anything to do with credit,money borrowed either via bank or person to person and they actually send out agents to verify your claims.if you're found lying or forgot to mention or list something it's a fine.
this county's getting out of hand with this whole Patriot Act bullshit.that's just what it is,an act.this government can and will do anything they wanna do to squeeze every penny outta the common working person meanwhile the corporate million and billionaires live off the sweat and blood of our workers and service men and women.all blood for oil.why the f**k d othey need to know all that info you listed?is it gonna make you pay faster or a better driver?hell no.it's just a reason given to them to pry into your privacy to which none of us really have anymore.cameras on every light post/traffic light,undercover cops drivin around in taxis pullin over anyone doing one mile over the speed limit.
this is no bullshit,my girl got a ticket for going 56mph in a 55mph zone on the highway.even the judge thought it was a bit unreasonable but they got their $350 so she wouldn't get any points on her license.if that ain't playin by the mobs rules then i don't know what is.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Definitely a sign of the new order, rocco...really sad! Time for us to use our voting rights to vote out the old fogies who are behind these shenanigans and also we need better justices on the Supreme Court. Too many times the SC has given new rights to LE and that isn't right.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
WOW.....this thread scares the shit out of me!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic