Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

info and help with my first cycle

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
Var 5mg daily (2.5 am / 2.5 pm)

anyone with any experience want to let me know what i am in for once i start my cycle? i have never done anything like this so i am just looking for info.

I am looking to tone my arms and mid section a bit. I would love to get some additional speed as well as a little more endurance out of it of possible. I am doing a cycle of var 6 weeks and will start with 5mg's a day and see how I react to it if all goes well i may try 10 mg after the first week or two. This is going by what someone else told me.

I do core/resistance training at least 2 times a week will add a 3rd during the cycle. I usually rest once every 7-9 days

Will this also help with recovery after long workouts and even longer runs (18-22 miles)??

for reference i am 35, 110 pounds and about 5'4 10% body fat

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I know you that you are a runner -that will affect overall gains, what is your current diet like...as a bodybuilder it is easy to give another bodybuilder advice but for you theres a different environment and overall goal.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My gf loves var. She has gone as high as 20mg with no sides other than a zit here and there. It doesnt have much of a fatburn effect but it will definately harden you up and give you some strength.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you are so tiny!

i dont have any experience with it but from what i have read i think you are going to like it. kept at a low dose i think that it will help with your recovery.

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
thanks for the info i just started this am will see how it goes

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Keep us posted as I know most of the ladies I assist respond well to var although we usually start at 10mg ED. However they are a bit heavier than you.

Good luck,
Hawk

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Give it about 2 weeks or so. If you feel NO sides and are happy stay.

It is a rather low dose, although I started with the same exact thing. Ended up bumping it up to 5mg twice a day.
Just make sure it is at least 8 hours apart and be PATIENT. At that dose sides will come on very slowly if at all.

I am hyper sensitive so I always ran low doses.
Let us know what you decide to do.

Ms.

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
thanks everyone I am into day five. I haven't noticed any real differences physically at all. I did notice a energy boost yesterday and today is that normal or am I just fooling myself?

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
thanks everyone I am into day five. I haven't noticed any real differences physically at all. I did notice a energy boost yesterday and today is that normal or am I just fooling myself?

could be mental. give it till mid/end of next week

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Var takes 2 weeks to come to 'full effect', or equivilently to show you if its bunk or underdosed / overdosed or you have a bad response to it. Typical dose is 10 mg / day. Yes it will help w/ recovery. You might notice headache, water retention, etc w/ it. Also include acidophilus in your supplement pile as any aas or hormone manipulator can promote yeast infections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic