Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Incline Dumbell Press

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Yeah but the pain stops at a weight thats very light and doesnt feel like its doing much of anything. Thats the only problem.

KBD, one of the things i ahve done chest training wise was change it up from 3 pressing movements and some sort of fly to alternating pressing and stretching movements. This has helped a ton and is saving my shoulders more and more.

I do something like this, these days:
Incline Smith machine
Flat db Fly
incline DB press
some sort of cable or machine fly

M

mrhate

Jul 8, 2011
I have a torn rotator. If pain is any indication what's harder on the shoulder joint, the bb hurts more. Also, I'm an old man so I don't go past 90 degrees to prevent injury. Past 90 is just harder on the joints.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like to use dumbbells myself for most exercises because this way i can force my body to get equally strong on both sides and the range of motion as well as the angles i can use are endless. A lot of stabilizing muscles come into play with dumbbells so this is another advantage.

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
I def like to mix it up go back and forth every of couple of exercises like 2 weeks incline barbell then 2 weeks for the dumbbell it def helps to switch the routine up!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic