PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That was good. Thanks bro

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
It wasnt your typical hardcore bbing vid, but that was some straight wisdom about the reality of what it takes, it isnt all the bullshit that you hear people on these forums espousing about secret protocols and stacks, its about busting ass in all areas of life, and in the gym and diet to get what you want...people like that have talent or god given ability but then they have a work ethic and a drive to be even more than that.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It wasnt your typical hardcore bbing vid, but that was some straight wisdom about the reality of what it takes, it isnt all the bullshit that you hear people on these forums espousing about secret protocols and stacks, its about busting ass in all areas of life, and in the gym and diet to get what you want...people like that have talent or god given ability but then they have a work ethic and a drive to be even more than that.

Oddly enough, when I need to hear some words like in this vid, I turn to Dave Tate from EliteFTS. He has some videos and interviews where he talks about human potential, and breaking barriers and the mental aspect that we all struggle through.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
that's what i liked about it aj,it wasn't typical but motivational in its own sense.made you really think how true it is as the speaker narrated his thoughts.every rep,every calorie,everthing 100%...that's what this sport's about and 99.9% of the average person out there has no idea what it is like to vomit uncontrolably after a 20 rep set of 80% 5rm squats or to do dips with more plates than a restaurants kitchen sink or to eat till the mere sight and smell of food makes you sick but we do it anyway.if they only knew the real deal behind the scenes i'd betcha alotta these steroid myths and accusations would disappear.i'll challenge any of these rumor startin player hatin wanna be's to one of our grueling body tearing workouts and i'm more than sure they'd change their tune quick fast and in a hurry...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic