Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

In your opinion what is the best appetite suppressant?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
What is this neuvigil? A friend was prescribed it for sleep issues. They said it feels like a stim. Read some on it but seems like I'm hearing about it more lately.
Pro was given to troops to stay awake
It works as a stim yet no crazy cns heart beat stuff

Neu is the civilian script of it
A lot weaker

Stuff works for me
It's was made for narcoleptic people
To keep them awake

I've taken it for years

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
For me. Tren. Kills my appetite all together.

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
i suggest a low carb/high fat protocol. (try to get into ketosis if possible) combined with an eca stack.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Best appetite suppressant to me is aderal, far and away!
Just a 10 mg tab and you can go all day without food, until your blood sugars gets too low and you feel shitty, then you make yourself eat.
The food tastes good when you eat, but you have zero desire to eat.
I think it would be perfect for you.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Best appetite suppressant to me is aderal, far and away!
Just a 10 mg tab and you can go all day without food, until your blood sugars gets too low and you feel shitty, then you make yourself eat.
The food tastes good when you eat, but you have zero desire to eat.
I think it would be perfect for you.

Wish I could get that as easy as I can other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Maybe Myosin?
If you go to a sleep doc because of being tired and wanting to sleep all of the time, you will get them.
I hear you can even do the studies st home now

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
One week on phentermine for the first time. Kills most food cravings. My stomach will growl and I still won't feel hungry. I'm just making a habit of getting protein (mostly shakes) in and a clean night meal. Its also a pretty good upper without making me jittery and I take it early enough I have been sleeping fine. Maybe its just a "newbie gain" type phenomenon but at the moment this stuff seems like magic.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I went back in for a follow-up and new bottle of phentermine at the weightloss clinic and the nurse practitioner went over my blood tests taken the first session. She said my
BUN, creatinine, GFR all were high and told me to ~halve~ my protein intake. I just smirked and nodded. I'm almost certain from my time in the waiting room they don't see many people who weightlift. Good news is I may not need the stuff much longer as I'm losing fairly fast. Would be nice to find an overseas pharmacy for it, though, in the future.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Four weeks later and I've built up a tolerance to it. I don't feel the energy buzz and I get hungry as normal. That and the weightloss clinic "doctor" says with my borderline creatinine levels I am killing my kidneys and that I need to go closer to 95 grams of protein a day. I started trying to explain protein, creatine phosphate, etc and decided to shut up because he balked. Later when he said something about if your piss is yellow your kidneys are overworked I about walked out. Got a new bottle of the stuff, but I may not go back to put up with the BS for a drug that has ceased to work. I'm going to lay off it a few days and maybe save it for weekends or something when I tend to have more time and reach for food more. Cutting during the week really has never been a huge problem for me.

On Eroids they are kind of saying there are no Euro suppliers of this. People hint at India. My sister said she got a bottle in Mexico, but it made her depressed, so I wonder if its the real stuff.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Four weeks later and I've built up a tolerance to it. I don't feel the energy buzz and I get hungry as normal. That and the weightloss clinic "doctor" says with my borderline creatinine levels I am killing my kidneys and that I need to go closer to 95 grams of protein a day. I started trying to explain protein, creatine phosphate, etc and decided to shut up because he balked. Later when he said something about if your piss is yellow your kidneys are overworked I about walked out. Got a new bottle of the stuff, but I may not go back to put up with the BS for a drug that has ceased to work. I'm going to lay off it a few days and maybe save it for weekends or something when I tend to have more time and reach for food more. Cutting during the week really has never been a huge problem for me

On Eroids they are kind of saying there are no Euro suppliers of this. People hint at India. My sister said she got a bottle in Mexico, but it made her depressed, so I wonder if its the real stuff.

I hope not to still thread, however, this seems to be a good place to pop this inquiry in...

I read up on the macro's the other day, and to say the least, it's interesting just how important protein is in the overall health of the human body...Not only does it build muscle, it also does many other numerous functions to keep us alive...For instance, it acutally helps to keep water from leaking into the places it shouldn't therby causing edemia...Now, that's just one of many other functions it performs according to the read I studied a couple of days ago...

However, the most significant that stood out to me personally was this...It takes 20 amino's to make the various proteins our bodies need to function properly/optimially....According to article, when we eat protein based foods, our bodies will REUSE said sources thruout the day, meaning, that we really shouldn't need a boo coo of protein like is promoted by alot of companies saling it...Yes, athletes do need more than normal, however, again, not as much as is being purported by the protein pushers...

So, my question is to the iron bro's that know for FACT if what I read is accurate?...Do we really need as much as is being purported by the companies pushing it?

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
A woman walking around in the house with nothing but a t-shirt....works for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic