Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

In your opinion what is the best appetite suppressant?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
As I get older it gets harder for me to get going on a diet. I'm planning on a trip for May and I'm wanting to drop 5-6% bodyfat however I have failed at getting the diet going 3 times now. It usually has to do with work, travel and food availability however I think if I could curb hunger some I could wait longer and not eat in airports.... And no bringing food isn't an option.

So I'm curious what in your experience has been the best appetite suppressant? Legal or illegal what has provided you the best results? Once I get past the first week I will no longer need it but for now I'm an unmotivated fat man that needs a crutch.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
A typical EC stack can help. Phentermine is a stronger appetite suppressant but it might need to be cycled to avoid a wash out effect.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Phentermine or Meridia the phent works very good presently.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Spirulina Bars are the best natural appetite suppressant I've used.Packed full of vitamins and minerals,taste great too.I go to the natural food store,they sell them by the pound in the nut and grain section.Pack about 10 chunks in my lunch,snack on them all day long.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Spirulina Bars are the best natural appetite suppressant I've used.Packed full of vitamins and minerals,taste great too.I go to the natural food store,they sell them by the pound in the nut and grain section.Pack about 10 chunks in my lunch,snack on them all day long.

Good info I will see if I can pick some up.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I always use e/c to get it started. Compared to phentermine it seems like the safer option.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Can you get your hands on a GLP1 and topamax combo?

Liraglutide +topiramate= no appetite. Knocks out 7 pathways.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Phentermine works great for me. Just makes sure you take it on an empty stomach and try not to eat for an hour or so (2 seems ideal).

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm feeling your pain with the traveling as of late, only so many options to eat while you are driving for hours or flying. Phen is great, doesn't curb my appetite for a drink to try and relax and get to sleep in a hotel though.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Best appetite suppressant; Sitting in front of plate of plain broccoli and chicken. lol

Have you ever tried IF (intermittent fasting)? For some, they don't care for it, but for me, IF helps my cravings. I fast until about 1pm every day, then I eat a giant meal of 1000-1200 calories. My second meal is about 600-700 calories and my third is around 500 calories. This is while dieting. This set up leaves me so stuffed that I can barely eat all the meals. The first one leaves me stuffed for hours and when dinner comes around, sometimes I have to force myself to eat. Then, when I normally want to thrash the pantry, my last meal pops up and I feel satisfied for the night.

This can be set up any way you want. Eat as many meals as you want, and pick your eating window. Typically you don't want to be over an 8 hour eating window, however, you do whatever you have to in order to make it work. I believe Shelby Starnes recently said he was doing it, but fasting until about 11 or 11:30am.

What I love about this diet is that I only eat three meals. That is a HELL of a lot easier than prepping 6 meals a day. I'd rather get it right 95% of the time with a quirky diet than get it right 60% of the time with a "bodybuilding" type diet. I have had the most success doing this and it's really easy once you get in to the swing of it

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Can you get your hands on a GLP1 and topamax combo?

Liraglutide +topiramate= no appetite. Knocks out 7 pathways.

I have heard this however I'm hesitant to take anything the changes my thought chemistry.

Best appetite suppressant; Sitting in front of plate of plain broccoli and chicken. lol

Have you ever tried IF (intermittent fasting)? For some, they don't care for it, but for me, IF helps my cravings. I fast until about 1pm every day, then I eat a giant meal of 1000-1200 calories. My second meal is about 600-700 calories and my third is around 500 calories. This is while dieting. This set up leaves me so stuffed that I can barely eat all the meals. The first one leaves me stuffed for hours and when dinner comes around, sometimes I have to force myself to eat. Then, when I normally want to thrash the pantry, my last meal pops up and I feel satisfied for the night.

This can be set up any way you want. Eat as many meals as you want, and pick your eating window. Typically you don't want to be over an 8 hour eating window, however, you do whatever you have to in order to make it work. I believe Shelby Starnes recently said he was doing it, but fasting until about 11 or 11:30am.

What I love about this diet is that I only eat three meals. That is a HELL of a lot easier than prepping 6 meals a day. I'd rather get it right 95% of the time with a quirky diet than get it right 60% of the time with a "bodybuilding" type diet. I have had the most success doing this and it's really easy once you get in to the swing of it

I have used IF in the past and like it however I'm having trouble with timing of meals due to work and travel hence I eat when I can. If I could kill the appetite I could regulate it better.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If I drink a lot of coffee, my appetite is non existent. Don't know if you're a coffee drinker.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic