Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I'm trying a cycle of HCG

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Hey I'm new to this site, but I'm trying a cycle of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). I'm a personal trainer, but I've struggled with maintaining my weight-- (I have to work out 2 hours daily just to maintain) and I'm up again and want to lean out and get more towards competition type form, so I thought I'd give it a go! I want to document it along the way. I have clients who have lost 40 lbs with me, but for some reason ( I think I may have a thyroid problem) exercise and diet just aren't enough! (I'm very knowledgeable in this realm), but my metabolism is still super slow. I'm hoping this will reset my body.. let me give a little background info about HCG..

*It's a hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the embryo
*it is supposed to tap into abnormal adipose tissue and fat stores, using them as energy
*It is combined with a low calorie (500 cal), high protein diet
*One is supposed to lose adipose (fat) tissue without the loss of lean muscle

Some say this is neither safe (nor effective), however I have seen people I know lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks using this product...

so here goes.. starting tomorrow morning as day 1

I dont buy that HCG makes people lose weight. As get some said, 500 calories a day? Thats absurd.

And i dont understand what you mean you have to workout 2 hours a day just to maintain. In my opinion 2 hours of weight lifting only (Cardio not included) is overtraining. Especially if your natural with no AAS.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I was also under the impression that extended HCG use by men would actually lead to decreased natural test output that can not be recovered. Anyone have any info on this, or heard the same thing?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was also under the impression that extended HCG use by men would actually lead to decreased natural test output that can not be recovered. Anyone have any info on this, or heard the same thing?

I'm not sure that a decreased natural test output is always non-recoverable, but hey, that's what HRT is for :)

HCG IS suppressive and can cause desentization of the leydigs, so yes, too much can be bad. This is why you don't see HCG used while on PCT. It would only inhibit your system from fully recovering. I would contend that HCG is perfect for right after your last pin. It helps to make sure your nuts come back but also helps to push your natural test levels to their lowest. That sounds like a bad thing at first but actually I think it's easier for your system to get a jumpstart on recovery when your natural T is at it's lowest. This is why we wait until the exogenous test is fully gone from the system in order to start the recovery process. Again, this is just a theory I have, but it's worked great so far. For me, recovery without HCG has been much more difficult.

And again, HCG as a weight loss drug is a scam. I could eat 500 calories a day while pinning water and lose weight. That's a no brainer.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Yes, HCG can permanently damage the HPTA, however this would require extensive long-term abuse. The leydig cells can be irreparably damaged crippling the ability of the Hypothalamus and the Pituitary to communicate with the testes. In essence it would create a permanent roadblock in the HPTA. The doses and duration required for permanent damage are far outside the realm of functional use, so it won't accidently happen. HCG's function in pregnant females is to suppress A2 receptors in adipose tissue allowing lipolysis on an "as needed" basis. It will allow fat metabolism in caloric deficit, but it would be difficult for an athlete to determine the proper caloric intake without medical supervision. I can tell you that iIn my personal experience a 1500 cal/day diet for a 200lb athlete combined with approx 75-100iu HCG/day did trigger significant reduction of abdominal adipose over a 28 day period. This was in conjunction with a carefully planned diet and training regimen.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I met a family friend this past weekend that did this HCG + 500 cal/day diet, and lost 22 pounds over 2-3 weeks. He was very happy with it. I think 500 cals/day is simply crazy. I didn't ask him what the frequency and dosing protocol was. He was not a lifter, rather he just did low intensity, long duration cardio (e.g., cycling). I'm guessing he lost both muscle and fat.

What's the dosing/frequency protocol on the HCG pinning?

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
HCG will also shut your HPTA function down, will it not. thats what i have always read and this will result in needing a pct to recover.
correct me if i'm wrong.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
To clarify, a hormone doesn't "shut down" the HPTA, as I understand it. Rather, if the hormone causes the test levels in the bloodstream to raise above your body's upper threshold, the HPTA is not told to produce more test, and if this occurs over a prolonged period of time, the HPTA has shut itself down simply because the body is not signaling to make more naturally.

HCG will boost test production, since it mimics LH. If it's enough to raise your levels over the threshold, yes, it will result in shutdown.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i see where my miss conception was there.
nice thanks.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Hey I'm new to this site, but I'm trying a cycle of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). I'm a personal trainer, but I've struggled with maintaining my weight-- (I have to work out 2 hours daily just to maintain) and I'm up again and want to lean out and get more towards competition type form, so I thought I'd give it a go! I want to document it along the way. I have clients who have lost 40 lbs with me, but for some reason ( I think I may have a thyroid problem) exercise and diet just aren't enough! (I'm very knowledgeable in this realm), but my metabolism is still super slow. I'm hoping this will reset my body.. let me give a little background info about HCG..

*It's a hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the embryo
*it is supposed to tap into abnormal adipose tissue and fat stores, using them as energy
*It is combined with a low calorie (500 cal), high protein diet
*One is supposed to lose adipose (fat) tissue without the loss of lean muscle

Some say this is neither safe (nor effective), however I have seen people I know lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks using this product...

so here goes.. starting tomorrow morning as day 1

fIT4lIFE dO YOU KNOW ME ARE YOU THE SAME FITY FOR LIFE. Sorry caps was on. Awanway everything you said is correct. It releases brown fats store s in women which is fantatic. It is a very hard diet unless the women is already involved in training and know what thery are doing. It does work I watched my girl go on the HCGH diet she lost like 30 lbs. She did great stres will life and her job wound up putting it backk on and noww jsut old fashioned lite weights and long cardio she is down 40 lbs in 2 months actuall 2 monhts and a week but she just got sick. Sorta like me when I first start training again I wind up sick. Anyhow a low cal diet is hard to maintain on a busy schedule. Its a tough one. anyhow hit me back via pm if you are the same F4L bro. repectfully,Wake.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
There was so much response to this 2 post member I had to rekindle it, because it has been 3 years since and wonder what has been learned about this HCG diet and prolonged HCG use. If we can do 250-500iu eod oct then why not just cruise on it at a certain dose and get the added fat utilization? I can't tolerate Clenbuterol even at 25mcg, I laugh and can hear my pulse in my neck, no joke. I've always liked HCG for pre pct and is the only thing that has made me feel euphoric, even more so than test, so there is an incentive for me to cruise on this with Proviron maybe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic