Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

im just lost after 1 year of training

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay, so you are doing 30 pull-ups the way I described?
All the way down till your lats are stretching, pause (one thousand one) do another no kipping pull using your lats palms away from you.
Throw up a vid so we can see the form you are using with these weights.
Cheers

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
If you are doing 30 pullups in one set and going all the way down, no kipping, then you are a beast man.

Smart not to chase your strength gains just as fast as you possibly can. I injured my shoulder when I was younger doing that. Chase them, but be safe about it.

Last edited:
Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
If you are doing 30 pullups in one set and going all the way down, no kipping, then you are a beast man.

Smart not to chase your strength gains just as fast as you possibly can. I injured my shoulder when I was younger doing that. Chase them, but be safe about it.
thanks :)) thats why im not pushing my self as im not in a range of having an injury now

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Okay, so you are doing 30 pull-ups the way I described?
All the way down till your lats are stretching, pause (one thousand one) do another no kipping pull using your lats palms away from you.
Throw up a vid so we can see the form you are using with these weights.
Cheers
quick question i used to do one good workout routine can i come back to it after i changed my movement for about 12 weeks?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yes u can

if your doing 30 in good form ur either a beast--weigh 80lbs ---or u have t-rex arms

lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic