Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

im just lost after 1 year of training

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
i see a lot of people in the gym lift heavy and get really tired and really in pain i joined them they all died from the workout and no more energy me however by the end of the training i have so much power and energy left in my that i can still keep on going more than 3 hours also when i do heavy weights sometimes maybe i feel the pain but usully i dont feel anything even when i made sure my trainer is beside me seeing im doing it 100& right i been lifting for more than 1 year now and im really scared to go on heavy weights because i dont feel any pain i have felt muscle soreness the first week of training after that nothing the only bodypart i feel the pain of it is my legs day and also noted that i change my workouts every 3-5 weeks sometimes i go for 12 weeks workout plan people in the gym told me that i have something called sweet nerves which makes me really strong since i dont feel the pain or the pump and sometimes i do feel the pump but it goes away after 2 minutes may anyone please tell me that i have not wasted most of my time doing stupid shit because i have been reading a lot about workouts and position and i really wanted to be able to compete in the future however i don't have the money to buy workout plans niter the money to spend on supplements i barley can pay for my membership which i work from 7 am till 4 pm which im making 100$ a month i hope that one day someone will guide me through and help me with my workouts i been training since i was 17 now im 18 and i seen a lot of results but i feel that im not satisfied it just that i wanted a workout that makes me feel the pain and struggle i wasted my money on stupid workouts that never turned out to be that good,

willing to put all the effort if you are willing to help me message me here maybe we can talk :)

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Im not sure if my muscles recover that fast or my body isn't responding well i did dropsets last night as it was my first time with my gym buddies they all went out on the fifth set and going to failure after fifth set i did havier weight than i usually do drop it by 30% and i felt like i can keep going till 100 reps which doesn't make sense i mean im 100% im doing everything right but this is getting boring to me im not satisfied i dont want to stop because i went this far and put a lot of effort but its coming to a point where i just go on daily basis and cant feel shit i change my workouts every 3-5 weeks but no results i even spent some money to get athlean x workout it was good but no muscle pain or soreness i hope someone is willing to guide me throw and be my virtual internet gym baddie :)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
30 second rest periods for single joint movements, 60 seconds rest periods for compound movements. If you are not huffing and puffing to catch your breath add more weight and keep the rest periods at 30 and 60 seconds.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
try this,,,,,,,,,,,,forget the weights for a day and do 100 "real"pullups in a day no matter how long it takes or how many sets of 1 it gets down to.
100 is your number all the way to the bottom on every rep, pause and pull your chin up TO THE BAR tyat will be 1 rep.
no kipping or twerking or any of that shit REAL pullups.
Now do the same with pushups except 200 is your number here, back flat ass not up in the air and touch your nose on the ground with EVERY rep.
SLOOOOOOWWWW and steady every rep, anything else and you are only cheating yourself.
Grab a squat rack and put a 45# plate on each side and do as many reps as possible ass to the grass, ALL the way down and all the way up it is no race. the slower the better.
Now do 200 more it is only 20 sets of 10.
LMK if this gets you a full body workout, IF you can do this and not get sore then you are either lying or in incredible shape...lol
If you cannot commit to trying something new then don't waste our time.
PS a phone video of actually doing and excercise or 2 is acceptable.
CHeers

B

BigWill

Dec 30, 2018
i see a lot of people in the gym lift heavy and get really tired and really in pain i joined them they all died from the workout and no more energy me however by the end of the training i have so much power and energy left in my that i can still keep on going more than 3 hours also when i do heavy weights sometimes maybe i feel the pain but usully i dont feel anything even when i made sure my trainer is beside me seeing im doing it 100& right i been lifting for more than 1 year now and im really scared to go on heavy weights because i dont feel any pain i have felt muscle soreness the first week of training after that nothing the only bodypart i feel the pain of it is my legs day and also noted that i change my workouts every 3-5 weeks sometimes i go for 12 weeks workout plan people in the gym told me that i have something called sweet nerves which makes me really strong since i dont feel the pain or the pump and sometimes i do feel the pump but it goes away after 2 minutes may anyone please tell me that i have not wasted most of my time doing stupid shit because i have been reading a lot about workouts and position and i really wanted to be able to compete in the future however i don't have the money to buy workout plans niter the money to spend on supplements i barley can pay for my membership which i work from 7 am till 4 pm which im making 100$ a month i hope that one day someone will guide me through and help me with my workouts i been training since i was 17 now im 18 and i seen a lot of results but i feel that im not satisfied it just that i wanted a workout that makes me feel the pain and struggle i wasted my money on stupid workouts that never turned out to be that good,

willing to put all the effort if you are willing to help me message me here maybe we can talk :)
What is your nutrition like?

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Can you tell us an example of one of these workouts?
Like motions, sets, reps and weight used?
for example i did yesterday back
(drop set) wide grip pullups 15 12 12 10 10
(drop set)Reverse grip pulldowns 15 12 12 10
Bent over barbell row 12 12 10 10
(Drop set) Close grip cable rows 15 12 12 10
Dumbbell pull overs 15 15 12 12
DeadLifts 2-3 minutes rest period (1 rep max) 12 10 10 10
stairs climber 20 minutes

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
30 second rest periods for single joint movements, 60 seconds rest periods for compound movements. If you are not huffing and puffing to catch your breath add more weight and keep the rest periods at 30 and 60 seconds.
will it matter if im bulking up last time went to research about it if im bulking its better to rest 1-2 minutes i usually do it for 90 sec but if i feel im recovered i go in but sadly i dont get that feeling

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
try this,,,,,,,,,,,,forget the weights for a day and do 100 "real"pullups in a day no matter how long it takes or how many sets of 1 it gets down to.
100 is your number all the way to the bottom on every rep, pause and pull your chin up TO THE BAR tyat will be 1 rep.
Now do the same with pushups except 200 is your number here, back flat ass not up in the air and touch your nose on the ground with EVERY rep.
SLOOOOOOWWWW and steady every rep, anything else and you are only cheating yourself.
Grab a squat rack and put a 45# plate on each side and do as many reps as possible ass to the grass, ALL the way down and all the way up it is no race. the slower the better.
LMK if this gets you a full body workout, IF you can do this and not get sore then you are either lying or in incredible shape...lol
CHeers
sounds like a challenge accepted what is my time period

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
CHeers
also any rules can i take a rest of or do i have to do everything at its finest

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
CHeers
and what do you mean by that Now do 200 more it is only 20 sets of 10.
i suck at squats but sure i will still try

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic