Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

im going to pin biceps today.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Hi Big Paul, how's things been going for you lately bro? Getting those gains in like never before I bet!

hey bro good to see you. im done gaining for now and sitting at 252-254. im currently on test and mast.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
my bicep feels fine for the most part today and just a little sore. i need to get them 27s or 28s if im going to continue this. too hard to push through slin pin.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
guys to be honest ive used a 23 before to do my biceps and it went just fine as long as you practice safe injection techniques its fine

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
its about time!! welcome to the darkside....27-28 pin works just fine

now when ur ready-maybe i can talk u into ab shots.....its been awhile but if ur bf is low enough and nice thin oil base gear ..u can get use of those ab muscles....

no way man lol. not lean enough for that anyway. that sounds terrible lol.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
I pin biceps with no problems.. learned not to do prop in them though.

I've been using a 29g slin pin lately with no problems. I just have to be sure to warm up the oil thoroughly before I draw and pin. I fill up a tuperware container with about an inch or so of water and throw it in the microwave for two minutes until its really hot. Then sit my vials in the water for a couple minutes then dry them off and draw and pin.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I pin biceps with no problems.. learned not to do prop in them though.

I've been using a 29g slin pin lately with no problems. I just have to be sure to warm up the oil thoroughly before I draw and pin. I fill up a tuperware container with about an inch or so of water and throw it in the microwave for two minutes until its really hot. Then sit my vials in the water for a couple minutes then dry them off and draw and pin.

The more I learn and experience, the more I realize that, while there are some constant truths and guidelines, most of what we do comes down to the individual and how he/she reacts personally.

For me, prop doesn't hurt at all, 1ml doesn't hurt, (used to when I first started hitting biceps), and my oil slides easily through a 29g slin pin without heat (although the heat also doubles to help avoid knots as well, so it's not a bad idea regardless). I've never aspirated blood, never hit a nerve, and never had an infection. Like I said, this is all IN MY EXPERIENCE, so I'm not asserting any truths.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
UUUGGGHHH! thats another one i can live without trying. lol.
we used to know a guy that loved pinning his calves. remember him Paulski and BT?
FUCK THAT

Ouch that sounds painful.

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Yeah, the ass works fine for me..... no biceps, calves, or quads for me. Well, maybe quads if my paranoid wife starts looking for needle marks on my ass. lol

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
damn who let the "Steeler" in the den??
yep i heat mine up as well....used a 20g on the ole delt last nite....1 1/2" gonna have to jump back dwn to 24-25g...i think those big darts take some of me with them.
if ur bf is low then u wont have a prob with bi's as u can see all ur veins
now tren in the bi and at 1cc and dang fina cough comes on while ur dug in...thats crazy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic