Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

im going to pin biceps today.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
0.5" slin - that seems too small. but you don't got much BF on you either. Good luck - tomorrow might be sore. :)

the 1/2 inch seemed to get deep enough. i realy pushed it in.

27 x 1/2 ftw BD #309623 make sure the tip s on tight since they are not lurlock ends on the 1 ml barrels...shoot away

ill look into that. it was hard as hell for me to push the test through.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I pinned for the first time on Thursday. Don't get me wrong here I'm not noob-bitching about how it hurts... But the tenderness in my ass-cheek gets me thinking about how awful this is going to feel tomorrow bro lol... Best of luck to ya :)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I have done it and don't feel like doing it again. It's dangerous IMO and it's painful as well.

I as well am curious to the danger's of pinning the biceps ?. Low BF percentage and 1/2" slin pins seem to work great for me.I pin my biceps all the time and havent had any issues at all , yes.the first time there was a bit of soreness the following day but hence all further pins there have been great .Please explain the dangerous part a bit more in detail .thanks

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
thanks Mr. Balls. i did 1/2ml to right bicep with a 29g .5 slin pin. now we wait:)

Congrats Big Fella on de virginizing your biceps !!!!!!!! Now for the site swelling and great pumps in your biceps ...

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
i pin my biceps and have never had a problem

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Congrats Big Fella on de virginizing your biceps !!!!!!!! Now for the site swelling and great pumps in your biceps ...

i only did the left one bro. i had it in on the right one then asked the wife to asperate. she pulled back and the slin pin just sayed out then snapped back and i was like im done and pulled out. it was hard to push that shit it man.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Hi Big Paul, how's things been going for you lately bro? Getting those gains in like never before I bet!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
its about time!! welcome to the darkside....27-28 pin works just fine

now when ur ready-maybe i can talk u into ab shots.....its been awhile but if ur bf is low enough and nice thin oil base gear ..u can get use of those ab muscles....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
ab pinz?!?!? UUUGGGHHH! no thanks! lol.
i still havent built up the balls to do biceps.
i'm still waiting to hear what makes them more dangerous than any other site...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
During one bicep injection, i aspirated, everything was good and i started to push the plunge. After a few seconds I saw my arm veins bulging as if something was running through them and I started feeling dizzy and i began to sweat intensively as my heart was racing. I aspirated again and I draw blood into the syringe. I thought i was going to get a heart attack. Maybe it was my mistake, i don't know and i am not willing to do it again to find out.

Besides, the PIP was so intense i couldn't do a curling movement. I would rather do the long head of the triceps any day.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Besides, the PIP was so intense i couldn't do a curling movement. I would rather do the long head of the triceps any day.
UUUGGGHHH! thats another one i can live without trying. lol.
we used to know a guy that loved pinning his calves. remember him Paulski and BT?
FUCK THAT

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Look fellas ,the pain is so overrated by most ...after the first pin in ea bicep it became a simple quick effective place to put oil. I have done traps as well thanks to BigPaulski talking me into that shit . I personally like pinning my biceps and havant had any issues ..to each his own i recktum .
and yeh Angriness I remimber that dude,that pinned his calves ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic