Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Im faster then Manti Te'o

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Yup, my 40yard dash(4.6) was faster then his, and I can probably bench 225lbs more times him too. That ****ing pussy opted out of the bench press. Why? Pathetic performance.. Id be surprised if anyone takes him in the first 2 rounds. Maybe I should make myself eligible for this years draft. Do you think anyone would draft a 41year old?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
He definitely hurt his stock but he will still go by late first. Don't kid yourself. He had a bad game against Bama but there is 4 years of film on him and he's a player. My guess is that he will be a 6-8 time pro bowler. If he is there at 32, the ratbirds will jump on him to replace RL.

And he opted out of the bench due to a shoulder injury. He can redeem himself at his pro day with bench and a better 40. A 4.7 would be respectable for his weight/position.

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I USED TO BE faster than him...ran a 4.72 in college at 245lbs...now I am much bigger, and much SLOWER lol. He probably sucks at bench. he was a pretty good college LB, but I don't think he is tough enough to be a Pro LB.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I dont think he will pan out but, some guys are also much faster on the field ie game speed. Think Emmitt Smith and many others. Not sure why they still do the 225 for reps test, totaly worthless in determining if a person is a good athlete/ football player. I think he was exposed against bama and it will only get worse for him at the next level. Late second rounder, out of the league in 3yrs imo

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
He looked soft in his appearance at the combine, Alabama exposed him in the title game, he was nonexistant. I don't think he will do very well in the nfl, heck he is no Brian Bozworth and look how the NFL turned out for him. rt...

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
bench press is a bad indicator as to how good a football player is. Lots of guys look like tarzan and play like jane...the opposite of this would be a guy like warren sapp who looks like joe blow but plays his ass off.

A LB is only as good as the DT's in front of him....Ray Lewis makes all his tackle's w/out getting blocked. The few times he gets blocked he's a non factor.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
bench press is a bad indicator as to how good a football player is. Lots of guys look like tarzan and play like jane...the opposite of this would be a guy like warren sapp who looks like joe blow but plays his ass off.

A LB is only as good as the DT's in front of him....Ray Lewis makes all his tackle's w/out getting blocked. The few times he gets blocked he's a non factor.

Great point. His tackles were in his lap all game aswell. Time will be a certain teller.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Did you guys see the CB that repped 225 and gassed out at 4? He's built like asante samuel but still, he ranked the lowest.

As far as this kid? I see him being an Andy Katzenmeyer (sp) type....big hype at Ohio state but had a short run. He's not big enough for that position IMO and we already know he's a head case (not even mentioning the fake gf stuff, just overall, they say he's got anger/sensitivity issues).

Once it became a scandal, I lost interest in the kid.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The DB was the infamous honey badger from LSU. That guy from Ohio State was supposed to be the second coming when he was drafted. Its a whole diferrent level up there.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Did you guys see the CB that repped 225 and gassed out at 4? He's built like asante samuel but still, he ranked the lowest.

As far as this kid? I see him being an Andy Katzenmeyer (sp) type....big hype at Ohio state but had a short run. He's not big enough for that position IMO and we already know he's a head case (not even mentioning the fake gf stuff, just overall, they say he's got anger/sensitivity issues).

Once it became a scandal, I lost interest in the kid.

I think that was Tyrann Mathieu. He had a drug problem of some sort. Was banned from college ball for 1 year I think? Kid is fast though..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I bought some shoes like you had in your AVI and MAN I was faster than ANYONE!!!:danceparty:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I think that was Tyrann Mathieu. He had a drug problem of some sort. Was banned from college ball for 1 year I think? Kid is fast though..

Oh I didn't know that was him!!! I just heard it on sports talk and then chatter at the gym...that kid was on top of the world as a heisman candidate as a DB and a junior....ya, he's had a bunch of shit go down in the last year! He was a punk when he played....caramel kid with blond hair looking like wesley snipes in demolition man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic