Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I'm Dreading Old Age...

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
You realize that body modification is the result of an active choice, not old age, right?

About time you started posting more informative news pieces and linking sites like WorldStar.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You realize that body modification is the result of an active choice, not old age, right?

About time you started posting more informative news pieces and linking sites like WorldStar.

That's in the guinness world record book, son....Pay attention!...Debating your placement as of now...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
To each his own, Jin. Some people prefer reading things you might find in a library ... others do their research in grocery store check out aisles.

What else can u do, they don't have any library books in grocery store check out lines?...Never saw an library book...Prolly still wouldn't have read it tho...haha,,,,

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BTW, I've seen some older folks in my neck of the woods that do age like that...Particularly, women...:eek:

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

I missed the connection. I always thought with Age came Wisdom. Not always, I’ve been too embarrassed to see older people act immaturely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
BTW, I've seen some older folks in my neck of the woods that do age like that...Particularly, women...:eek:

I see some old folks like that too but by far, more young people have all of this. My grandfather was a colonel in the US Army during WWII. He got tattoos in the military on his arms. He use to show them to me when I was a kid and tell me never get one of those, you will regret it later on in life. That did have some effect on my choices as an adult.

I never got a tattoo and never got a single piercing. Just a personal choice in life. My wife has 3 tattoos.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
An apt time to remember the late, great George Carlin, who once observed that piercings had become "a thing" that seemed to be replacing ink. He said he was gonna pass on piercings and just wait until amputations became the next cool thing to get.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
An apt time to remember the late, great George Carlin, who once observed that piercings had become "a thing" that seemed to be replacing ink. He said he was gonna pass on piercings and just wait until amputations became the next cool thing to get.

Haha...Carlin was my all time fav, with Pryor in second...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I see some old folks like that too but by far, more young people have all of this. My grandfather was a colonel in the US Army during WWII. He got tattoos in the military on his arms. He use to show them to me when I was a kid and tell me never get one of those, you will regret it later on in life. That did have some effect on my choices as an adult.

I never got a tattoo and never got a single piercing. Just a personal choice in life. My wife has 3 tattoos.

I agree with gramps...I got 3 when I was 25...They all meant something to me...Now, when i look at them (rarely) i see shit...Definitely regret it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic