Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Im currently running oral T-bol only cycle 40mg day 7 weeks and i have 25days left, i need advice what should i take for pct and howmuch and how long

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dude just sits here watching for replies. It's absolutely a troll. This is spillover from that "other" place. Must be slow drama over there right now.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
Dude just sits here watching for replies. It's absolutely a troll. This is spillover from that "other" place. Must be slow drama over there right now.
I got my replies no pct for turinabol needed? Stop overthinking

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
These guys are trying to help you. Starting gear at your age is a recipe for disaster. Your putting excess stain on your heart, liver, kidneys, etc. You want to have a heart attack or stroke at age 25? You want to need a new liver or kidney transplant by the time your 30? Ya, your feeling good now from using but like any other drug, you will need more and more to the point your brain don't feel so good. The younger you are the more susceptible you are to major side effects like depression, anxiety, etc., and it will only get worse as you need higher dosing to accomplish the same thing you were able to at much lower doses. Your posts are like watching a train wreck. Your at a point where no damage has been done. Instead of using gear use your bodies natural ability to produce plenty of testosterone. I did gear from the age of 25 -28 and by the end of the 3rd yr. I realized I was getting no where using and I stopped. I looked way better without all the bloat and was gaining strength faster than when I was on. I didn't touch it again until I turned 40 when my test levels were dropping due to age. Keep doing what your planning on and it's just a matter of time until it all blows up in your face.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
Snapchat-1639568060.jpg
Snapchat-1331039656.jpg
Snapchat-1574335745.jpg
Snapchat-422167895.jpg
this Is what i currently look, do i have bad gyno and do i need to take something for that? No need to say that i am small etc i know that very well

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
I have decided now that i stop this cycle now its been exactly 28 days so 4 weeks every day 40mg, what should i take or do now do recovery the Best and dont feel like shit? I think that Best is To continue gym as Hard as possible Eat and sleep well, but what Else should i do? Im getting 2 answers that i should take pct and someone says that i dont need pct so whats Is it? And if so how much should i need how long and what compound? Stats hight 180cm weight 80kg

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I have decided now that i stop this cycle now its been exactly 28 days so 4 weeks every day 40mg, what should i take or do now do recovery the Best and dont feel like shit? I think that Best is To continue gym as Hard as possible Eat and sleep well, but what Else should i do? Im getting 2 answers that i should take pct and someone says that i dont need pct so whats Is it? And if so how much should i need how long and what compound? Stats hight 180cm weight 80kg
I’ll say it again, just STOP wtf you’re doing? You don’t need anyfuckingthing, just stop!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Look dude, get your diet right, get rid of all sugar, pile on the protein, lift until you are paralyzed in pain, get into Muay Thai or Jiu Jitsu or both. It will build your self confidence, and thats what I see lacking...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Look dude, get your diet right, get rid of all sugar, pile on the protein, lift until you are paralyzed in pain, get into Muay Thai or Jiu Jitsu or both. It will build your self confidence, and thats what I see lacking...
This is great advice. Plus the combat sport will give you athleticism like no other sports. they will make you strong on theri own. As far as the weight room I would advise doing these 4 lifts and you do them to failure with a spotter when ever possible: Dead lift, Squat, Bench press, Military press from the rack. these will form the seat of your strength, thicken you structure, and add mass. Other exercises are ancillary at best at your point in this journey. As a young man we are all in a hurry to be stronger and bigger and better men. It takes time to build that which lasts. Keep at it. Stay away from AAS and other enhances for now. Revisit in 5 years or better yet 10 years. if you do that and follow the advice here you will have put on 25 lbs naturally over 5 or so years. That will give you a strong base that will never leave barring health disaster. Good luck. a parting note, in the old days most of us found a mentor to teach proper technique. That would be a good idea. Find someone with great technique and see if they will help you. Or, if you have a little money, hire a good coach for 3 months.

Good luck little brother,

G

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Clean up the diet. Protein and creatine will do wonders for you. Find a local gym that is full of actual bodybuilders and train there. Do what they do. Even if you have to travel a bit to maybe only hit that gym once a week and then train at a big box gym closer to home. You will learn a lot from those guys.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
No. You don’t have bad gyno. That’s bodyfat. I would consider a cut and get your bodyfat down before trying to grow. Stay away from the sugar and eat fresh non processed food to feed the muscle growth after you have cut down. After a long cut your body will grow like a weed if you eat right (at least a gram of protein per lb of bodyweight) and train right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic