Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Im currently running oral T-bol only cycle 40mg day 7 weeks and i have 25days left, i need advice what should i take for pct and howmuch and how long

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
And no i havent done eny blood work about enything yet, if i can help with that one too that where i can do it etc, Money Is not problem
And i got motivaation for all this and first touch by my Big friends how was skinny as hell and started roids at 17-now he Is 19 and he Is Big ass hell he runs deca test and susta and he has been getting inavtions To competitions

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You want advice, and when we provide you advice, you aren’t listening. All the advice anyone has given you in this thread is, don’t take anything now, wait about 10 years. You already said what you tried previously messed you up. All you are going to do is screw yourself up so badly, you’ll get the exact opposite of what you want. You’re 18, all of us were 18 once, and we worked out and ate food and put that on repeat. Start there and get some help from diet and a nutrition coach to reach your goals naturally. Maybe go look up Vshred and get nutrition coaching from them.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'd probably ban him. Let him fuck himself up on someone else's board.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have been allways very small never been bullied tho but yeah i know i should wait and To get my natrual potent but one thing about the gear i want Is the things that it does To my mind, Im so much More confident i have a lot more energy and im a lot more boss, im on a important state of life where i have To show that i am number one not just a loser Who Gambles does drugs etc. And i see that gear Will help me In my life with the Mentally that i need plus ofc 1 want to get bigger and grow Big, and no im not a troll what do i need to do so i can prove that?
This sounds a lot like what an addict would say.

To show that I am number one, not just a loser... does drugs, etc..

However, you are doing drugs to alter your mind. Gear might help your mind while you are on, but it will fuck a lot people up while they are off if they have a mindset like yours. I suggest you see a counselor about your addiction.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
This sounds a lot like what an addict would say.

To show that I am number one, not just a loser... does drugs, etc..

However, you are doing drugs to alter your mind. Gear might help your mind while you are on, but it will fuck a lot people up while they are off if they have a mindset like yours. I suggest you see a counselor about your addiction.
No i didnt mean it like that, my family sees me as a drug user and gambler but In fact i have just sometimes done little bit party drugs and gamble but no thing crazy but becous i havent accomplished nothing no school no Job so that PUT me on bad Light, i dont use drugs havent used nothing In 5 month and havent gamblend 3 month, i meaned that i need something To boost my life and To get things done, so i see that the gear Will help me with that

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No i didnt mean it like that, my family sees me as a drug user and gambler but In fact i have just sometimes done little bit party drugs and gamble but no thing crazy but becous i havent accomplished nothing no school no Job so that PUT me on bad Light, i dont use drugs havent used nothing In 5 month and havent gamblend 3 month, i meaned that i need something To boost my life and To get things done, so i see that the gear Will help me with that
In that regard, I think you are using the gear as a crutch. You need to find the drive and discipline without the drugs or you will be nothing without them. Stop running what you are, because it is pointless for anyone to run t-bol alone, especially at your age. Forget about the test. At this point in your life, you are likely to gain very little from test you cannot gain naturally and it is only going to set you back years in the long run.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Don’t ban him I like to drop an ambien and read threads like this as I drift off to sleep at night.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
What makes u think so?
Is anyone really this dumb? I mean you have google at your fingertips all day long, you couldn’t do any research & determine for yourself that this was a really bad idea? Not too mention you found this place & no one here is telling you to go for it!
Come on, use your brain. If that’s all the better research you can do tgen you have no business doing what you’re doing.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Some of us have been using AAS and accessory compounds for over 40 years, but hell, what do we now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic