Latest Member
scottmt77
What's New?

Illegal steroid lab, 157 homemade fireworks seized at Metairie home in bust

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
State and federal law enforcement officers searching a Metairie home for illegal fireworks also found a lab used to make steroids, according to authorities. Investigators also seized pistols, rifles and prescription medication at the home of Brad Milligan, 37, arrest reports said.

The Arson Division of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office and agents with U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives obtained a warrant to search Milligan's house, 4529 Newlands St., Metairie, following a joint investigation.

No details were available about how authorities identified him as suspect, but investigators believed he was illegally making fireworks, according to Col. John Fortunato, spokesman for the Sheriff's Office.

Investigators served the warrant Dec. 29 and seized 157 "explosive devices." But authorities also found materials used to create steroids, an arrest report said.

They seized several bottles of "finished product" labeled with the names of prescription steroids. The bottles were meant to be sold, the report said.

Near the lab, authorities found items connected to drugs distribution, six firearms, prescription medication that Milligan indicated he bought on the street and $5,100 in cash, the arrest report said.

Milligan was booked Dec. 30 at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna with creation of a clandestine lab, possession of pyrotechnics, manufacturing or possession of a bomb, drug possession with the intent to distribute, possession of alprazolam, drug possession and six counts of use of a firearm in connection with drug activity. He was released Dec. 31 on a $265,500 bond.

R

Raziellium

Dec 17, 2015
Jeez, seems as if labs are dropping like flies these days. Shit's scary

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
''Searching for fireworks'' ...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What state is this?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Nice operation, get big and get a big bang.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Douchebaggery at its finest.
Who would think it is a good time in history to be making bombs at home?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Douchebaggery at its finest.
Who would think it is a good time in history to be making bombs at home?
At least go to your neighbors house, I mean.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is Louisiana, I believe.

I can only guess that making homemade fireworks must have the potential of great danger. Just think of all the powder and explosive materials that are necessary. They must be stored, and maintained at proper humidity, temperature, etc.

And with all the terrorism issues these days, I would think that ATF is watching sales of such materials extremely closely. The gear was just incidental to their raid.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
At least go to your neighbors house, I mean.....

Just sayin, lol
Like when I went to my buddies house and googled homemade ieds and left the browser open when I split:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Illegal steroid lab, 157 homemade fireworks seized at Metairie home in bust, authorities say | NOLA.com . anything to do with material that can produce a bomb or ied is going to get all eyes on them.

LK, sorry man, I just absolutely couldn't stand it!!!!...Please forgive!...

So, this means just about EVERYONE in the U.S. of A. is guilty!...If u possess bleach and sugar in your home (not to mention, in prolly every restaurant in existence), then u are possessing the ability to produce an explosive device!...Is this an law?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic