Ethan7400
What's New?

Igf1 lr3

R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
guys getting IGF1 LR3
I am 22 years 10% body 170pounds
Dose 50mcg Bilaterally on training days(5 days a week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday)
25 on left and 25 on right side
4 weeks on 4 weeks off

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The nature of the lr3 peptide has it act in a systemic manner, as it remains active in the body for nearly 24 hours- so I'm not sure that it needs to be used bilaterally in muscle groups, though many of us do-

It seems to a 50 day cycle is the norm, you ought to be doing fine with your training days regimen.

Let's see what other users chime in with~

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
EDIT!!!....

i made my own thread as to not jack up ur thread RUT.

all good

BG

Last edited:
M

Myosin10

Jan 5, 2011
Ya the problem with IGF LR3 is that it goes systemic. That is why the micro dosing is popular because it is a way of trying to keep IGF local.

Injecting multiple small doses such as 6 injections to the right pec at 4mcg each inject then 6 more injections to the left pec at 4mcg each inject. Also try to not inject in the same area cover the entire area with the small injections.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^I'd like to see some kind of documentation on that. Seems like a complete bro-logic strategy.

M

Myosin10

Jan 5, 2011
It is bro-logic. Although it is the best strategy so far to try and keep it local.

The only other possibility is to use IGF-1 DES 1,3 because it has a very short half life and fits into the IGF-1 receptor when there is a build up of lactic acid.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Warning I am not an authority, but my understanding was that for IGF-1 to be effective it needed to be inside the cell itself and introducing it from ouside was pointless. Hence why combining hgh + T is very effective and atleast my experience with IGF-1Lr was it was a waist of money better spent on other peps such as GHRP+GHRH.

just my 2cc's
Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic