Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've been running GH 2iu upon waking and select days adding 2iu post workout

I want to add in igf des pre workout and post workout
thinking 50-100mcg

looking for personal experiences only

I used peptides last year .. 50/50 still on them on whether they are beneficial or not but looking to try igf to bring up lagging parts

ran igflr3 years ago and didn't see much

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
you cant find LR3 or even DES anymore unless its coming from a real source. And then you ll be paying big bux for the stuff. I use to run LR3 4wks on, then 4 off. for 1-2yrs, but that was also years ago when peptide places still had semi legit stuff.

If you can get real shit, go LR3, all day. systematic & will last 20hrs and then die off. DES is great, but will come and go in 15min.

It it were me, id put those funds to more GH. If your 35yrs old +, adding a night dose will help out, adding 5iu of slin post WO will do a lot too (not sure if your willing to go there), but it was still 2011, id just pickup some igf.

those days are gone.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
As mentioned I would not trust any IGF at all.

I would add more hgh

or look into mk-677. It's legit take it pre bed.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
As mentioned I would not trust any IGF at all.

I would add more hgh

or look into mk-677. It's legit take it pre bed.

Ive worked for 3 sarms companies. MK isnt legit.

take someone whose only take MK for 2/3/4 months and than have then take any sort of GH type test. Even piss poor shit from china will bring better numbers than MK..........cuz MK isnt doing anything really.

Ive used every sarm, osta is the best one there is. next is S4.

on paper MK would be baller, but in real life, in aint. only a few guys will know me here well, the others, not so much.

Just put your money towards more GH. US gh if possible. Ive been all over the place n than back to just GH. Trust me from my exp, all the $$ spent + rep pay. GH is where its at.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I'm using seros at 2iu per day and 4iu on lifting days

I was thinking igf des to bring up lagging body parts

then also thinking about ostarine / s4 as well
and yes I'm aware igf is expensive but if it's going to work I see value there

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
if your already using sero;s your ahead of the game.

you can pick up a lil bit of DES from the place you think would be the best, but i bet my bottom dollar your not going to see anything, even if you go threw 5 of em. Just hit those muscles really hard and use 4iu those days, the extra GH will hopfully pickup the slack and bring growth. Add 50g of extra pro IMHO too.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Ive worked for 3 sarms companies. MK isnt legit.

take someone whose only take MK for 2/3/4 months and than have then take any sort of GH type test. Even piss poor shit from china will bring better numbers than MK..........cuz MK isnt doing anything really.

Ive used every sarm, osta is the best one there is. next is S4.

on paper MK would be baller, but in real life, in aint. only a few guys will know me here well, the others, not so much.

Just put your money towards more GH. US gh if possible. Ive been all over the place n than back to just GH. Trust me from my exp, all the $$ spent + rep pay. GH is where its at.

I don't want to argue with you and won't.

Heres why I feel it's good

Read lots and lots including blood work

Friend here local to me whom I am on a lets have a beer in the garage level with has 140-150 baseline IGF levels. Used mk at 25mg no hgh at all no other peps...30 days blood results had him at 287 IGF levels. Now to me this not too shabby for the cost (approx $65)

Ive taken it personally along with hgh no blood results since I started mk but my hands fall asleep way more now and I do sleep better along hunger during the day that I associate with gherlin release. I have baseline IGF levels for me then also have recent blood work from mid October after being on3.3iu daily and plan to have blood work done in a month or so to check all my stuff along with if the mk has raised my levels.

I dont go by feel I go by blood test results.

However mk mk seems to bloat the shit out of me so I dropped it now for 5 days and am going to start it back Monday at 12.5mg. I've lost all the water I retained on it the first two weeks.

Now you don't know me and I, a nobody to you and in this here community and I have zero fukin ties to reselling this shit or any sarm but that's my take on mk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic